Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Dieudonne Mbokani
04-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Dieudonne Mbokani
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tra...86811.html

Everton boss David Moyes is chasing Standard Liege’s Dieudonne Mbokani after making a personal check on the powerful striker.

Moyes dashed to Belgium to see Mbokani (top left) crash out of the Europa League against Hamburg on Thursday, but he is still keen on the 6ft 1in forward.

Mbokani, 24, is interested in a move to the Premier League and may be ­available with Standard considering a summer shake-up.

Moyes is looking around for a new and ‘different’ forward, however the Belgians could demand as much as £8million.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 03:05 PM
RE: Dieudonne Mbokani
MC where is 8m coming from
04-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Saha and Yakubu are similar so we need someone different. But someone with pace and can slide balls through or score easy chances.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2010, 03:13 PM
we have him already ryan all that have to do is pay MLS for his services he has already stated he wants to play for us
04-10-2010, 03:24 PM
I want a big powerful striker, someone like Ferguson or Ashton (thought he was a great player). Neither of our strikers are good in the air and I think it's something we've missed since Dunc left. I don't see the point in us having a pacy striker because we've only got Pienaar with any pace in midfield so he'd end up being used like AJ was and expected to chase balls into the corner flag all day.
04-11-2010, 01:30 PM
sign him up he is a cracking striker very explosive and we need somthing different up top cause saha and the yak are to similar
04-11-2010, 01:57 PM
sounds good, but as always money would be the problem
04-12-2010, 01:08 PM
(04-10-2010 03:24 PM)school_of_science Wrote:  I want a big powerful striker, someone like Ferguson or Ashton (thought he was a great player). Neither of our strikers are good in the air and I think it's something we've missed since Dunc left. I don't see the point in us having a pacy striker because we've only got Pienaar with any pace in midfield so he'd end up being used like AJ was and expected to chase balls into the corner flag all day.

He was a brilliant player, I thought we should of gone after him when he was at Norwich. Gutted for the lad that he had to retire so early.

-Will... "The Sheep Will Chew Neville's Legs Off"

[Image: welshtoffeesig.gif]
04-12-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm sure waldo wanted to sign ashton for £1.5m from crewe but wasn't given the moolah.

Think we ended up with john spencer as a result DohDohDoh

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
04-13-2010, 11:45 AM
(04-10-2010 03:24 PM)school_of_science Wrote:  I want a big powerful striker, someone like Ferguson or Ashton (thought he was a great player). Neither of our strikers are good in the air and I think it's something we've missed since Dunc left. I don't see the point in us having a pacy striker because we've only got Pienaar with any pace in midfield so he'd end up being used like AJ was and expected to chase balls into the corner flag all day.

I've also been saying this for a while we are crying out for first and foremost a Target man who scores plenty of headers!!! We need a new Duncan Disorderly for sure, our play and number of excellent crossers (are there any teams with a larger number of good crossers??) i.e: Baines Teta Peanuts Billy etc would suit it for certain. Happy0045

Liam Grainger (Big Up The Toffee'sSmile
Phil Jagielka (Everton FC's John Terry) Happy0144

Joleon Lescott (Is a CUNT)

"BRING BACK THE KINGS DOCK PROJECT"

[0] "Click Penis To Enlarge"