Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Thread Closed 
FE GOLD - Double Standards
02-16-2010, 11:07 AM
FE GOLD - RE: Double Standards
(02-16-2010 11:01 AM)SEFTON Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 10:29 AM)1878evertonian Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 10:15 AM)SEFTON Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 09:48 AM)1878evertonian Wrote:  so you speak for ''most'' of the members on here? i didnt see anyone agreeing with you on this thread, infact quite the opposite, anyone that commented on CWSU actually stuck up for the lad

you obviously haven't read all the posts then have you? and no i don't speak for everyone here,as i said if you cared to read all the posts, some one had to bring this to light before the forum goes even further down hill,if you wish to oppose me every time i try to bring a little sanity to the board then your obviously trying to challenge me with no justification other than you think you can belittle me ,you can't, all your doing is taking sides, something i have not done ,i said what i said with the purpose of bringing this out into the open with the intentions of
getting the board back to some normality, if you are trying to make this a personal thing between me and you send me a pm and we can deal with it.

How am i trying to belittle you? it was you that was trying to do that exact thing to CWSU and i spoke up about it cos i think you're well out of order, ive never had an issue with you in the past so dont try and make out that ive got a long standing problem with you. As for ''challenging'' you, i've no idea what it is im supposed to be challenging?

you said i have no justification, but when you openly say that cwsu is ''the most immature and stupid poster who likes nothing better than to insult other members'' then you should expect some sort of backlash for saying that about another member. Especially as you have insulted other members recently for choosing not to do anything for valentines day. those in glass houses.......

that wasn't insulting ,if you took it as such apologie's to you and your's mate, but at no time was it meant as an insult,and as for cahilwilsaveus nearly every poster on here has said he talks bollox at some point, but thats ok because hes your mate hence the reason your defending him,if thats not the case then as i said your looking for oppotunitie's to challenge me on this board with some kind of fixation to try and put me to the sword,not going to work,i have come out and said what i have said if you don't like it we will just have to agree to disagree.

i'm too old to get into arguements with other members just because we have difference of opinions,i set about to try and bring some order to the board,as an original member of this board you like to think that it counts for something ,obviously it doesn't ,it seems i'm now the guilty
party for bringing this to ahead with no intention on my part to upset
any member i thought if i spoke my mind it would bring closure to the months of bickerings ,it hasn't I APOLOGISE TO BOTH HB & CAHIL FOR SINGLEING THEM OUT .

IVE DECIDED NOW TO LEAVE THE BOARD AND I WON'T RETURN
THANKS TO THE MANY LADS IVE MET ON HERE MOST OF YOU
I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT GOODISON .

SEFTON.

why would you leave? because i disagreed with what you had said? if everyone did that, there'd be nobody left on here.
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2010, 11:18 AM
RE: Double Standards
(02-16-2010 10:58 AM)HalewoodBlue Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 10:53 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  The laughing smileys coming out again are they? Realisation that you are wrong just hit you again.

Last time i looked the laughing smileys were there to signify your laughing, similiar to the text word LOL.
Are you saying that smiley actually means the poster thinks there wrong?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
02-16-2010, 11:21 AM
(02-16-2010 11:18 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 10:53 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  The laughing smileys coming out again are they? Realisation that you are wrong just hit you again.

Last time i looked the laughing smileys were there to signify your laughing, similiar to the text word LOL.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's coming out again are they? Realisation that you are wrong just hit you again.
02-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Take your pick
Double Standards
Discrimination
Morality
Hypocrisy

All have been portrayed on this site over the past few weeks. To be honest I'm becoming a little tired with this sort of environment. If I wanted this I would of joined the "Young Conservatives/Labour" sites instead This site no longer construes , IMO, a forum format even. I'll be looking in now and again but contributions will be limited whilst we have limited topical debates on the site.....
Blame is ALL around us and takes many forms. Let's just say we are ALL to blame in either contributing to this or neglecting to silence this earlier.
Forums are for debate. To debate you must have a constructive topic which can be discussed with decorum .
Enough said....................................
02-16-2010, 11:30 AM
(02-16-2010 11:21 AM)HalewoodBlue Wrote:  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's coming out again are they? Realisation that you are wrong just hit you again.

Yeah of course. Sorry Bbz. xxxx

I cant be arsed dignifying you with a response.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
(02-16-2010 11:30 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  
(02-16-2010 11:21 AM)HalewoodBlue Wrote:  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah of course. Sorry Bbz. xxxx

I cant be arsed dignifying you with a response.

= MC is wrong again and cant find a plausible response which doesnt make him look two faced
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
02-16-2010, 02:06 PM
And people question why the board has gone dead.

Korean meatballs.........really are the dogs bollox
04-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Wow, can't believe I missed this! What happened to being Evertonians.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed