Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Bayern to bid for Pienaar?
01-27-2010, 05:16 AM
RE: Bayern to bid for Pienaar?
(01-24-2010 05:59 PM)C-R-A-I-G Wrote:  I think all the talk will wait till after the World Cup this summer. If he has a good world cup we offer him good wages and hopefully he signs. If he doesnt. We sell him for say £8M-£9M

SSig_agreed although I imagine teams may also be unwilling to pay at all for him at that stage and he'll have another season with us at least.

South Africa have a good chance of making it past the group, with Uruguay, Mexico and France as their opponents, at the very least Pienaar will get a chance to show off what he has

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson
"My aim is to be an academy coach at Everton." - Joe Parkinson

Like what you see? Support the site: http://www.followeverton.com/donate.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I think that he will leave for big money unless we get into the cl.

“Okay you c**ts. Lets see what you can do now.” HIT GIRL
Find all posts by this user
01-27-2010, 11:27 AM
(01-27-2010 10:26 AM)bluejohn Wrote:  I think that he will leave for big money unless we get into the cl.

It will be a shame if that happens. Annoying how, as good as he has been, had he been truly good enough for champions league football he would be playing it with Everton. Hopefully he will pursue that goal were he is

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson
"My aim is to be an academy coach at Everton." - Joe Parkinson

Like what you see? Support the site: http://www.followeverton.com/donate.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2010, 11:44 PM
He's said he knows nothing about Bayern being interested in him, and it just being rumours.

-Will... "The Sheep Will Chew Neville's Legs Off"

[Image: welshtoffeesig.gif]
Find all posts by this user