Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE Gold - Wedensday night problem!!!!
01-27-2010, 02:15 PM
RE: Wedensday night problem!!!!
(01-27-2010 12:51 PM)OJL Wrote:  
(01-27-2010 04:42 AM)toffeebrandon Wrote:  I'd like this thread to be especially noted for being the stupidest in FFE history..

what next? 'Should I be an Everton fan?' Doh

we need an FE Gold archive that we can add classic threads like this to!

Just post every thread CWSU has ever posted seen as they're all classics! F_laugh

Only kidding Chubbs Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 08:53 PM
CWSU you clown. The manc game is of no consequence, ANY league game is more important, and by ANY I include Hull City V Stoke City.
01-27-2010, 11:25 PM
(01-27-2010 08:53 PM)The b****** Wrote:  CWSU you clown. The manc game is of no consequence, ANY league game is more important, and by ANY I include Hull City V Stoke City.

Awwww shut it!!!!! I watched us and will watch the manc game later. Tbh, I almost fell asleep in the 2nd half. Another great show by Fella, Louis, Peanuts and Cahill. Happy daysDance3

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
01-27-2010, 11:31 PM
(01-27-2010 11:25 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  
(01-27-2010 08:53 PM)The b****** Wrote:  CWSU you clown. The manc game is of no consequence, ANY league game is more important, and by ANY I include Hull City V Stoke City.

Awwww shut it!!!!! I watched us and will watch the manc game later. Tbh, I almost fell asleep in the 2nd half. Another great show by Fella, Louis, Peanuts and Cahill. Happy daysDance3

course you did! I reckon half the time you're just WUMing us

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-27-2010, 11:41 PM
(01-27-2010 11:31 PM)OJL Wrote:  
(01-27-2010 11:25 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  

course you did! I reckon half the time you're just WUMing us

No. I really wanted to watch the manc game. Apparently, it was a cracker. I knew we'd take it easy in the 2nd half, so I was goin to turn over. But I recorded it so i'll watch it after i've had something to eat!!!Happy0144

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!