Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE Gold - Wedensday night problem!!!!
01-26-2010, 04:07 PM
RE: Wedensday night problem!!!!
(01-26-2010 02:24 PM)OJL Wrote:  
(01-26-2010 02:22 PM)SEFTON Wrote:  cahill,just for your information newcastle=geordie's-sunderland =mackems-middlesborough= tee siders,harlepool =monkey hangers

bit of north east nostalgia Yellowgrin

wearsiders is also Sunderland

my mistake joly TEE SIDERS are borough wear siders sunderlandThumb
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2010, 04:41 PM
Cant be bothered reading the whole thread but wtf? Everton forum and the question is whether to watch the Manc game or the Everton game? I would have thought the answer was obvious?
01-26-2010, 04:54 PM
(01-26-2010 04:41 PM)JoBlue Wrote:  Cant be bothered reading the whole thread but wtf? Everton forum and the question is whether to watch the Manc game or the Everton game? I would have thought the answer was obvious?

with CWSU nothing is obvious

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-26-2010, 08:04 PM
(01-26-2010 02:22 PM)SEFTON Wrote:  cahill,just for your information newcastle=geordie's-sunderland =mackems-middlesborough= wear siders,harlepool =monkey hangers

All of them are sheep sh@ggin in-breds imo!!!!F_doh

I'll toss a coin tomorrow to see who I watch live and who I watch recorded. I still think there's goin to be a massive fight with pitch invasions AND CASUALTIES!!Happy0144

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
01-26-2010, 08:36 PM
(01-26-2010 08:04 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  
(01-26-2010 02:22 PM)SEFTON Wrote:  cahill,just for your information newcastle=geordie's-sunderland =mackems-middlesborough= wear siders,harlepool =monkey hangers

I'll toss a coin tomorrow to see who I watch live and who I watch recorded. I still think there's goin to be a massive fight with pitch invasions AND CASUALTIES!!Happy0144

and you need to see this fight live? Watching Everton is something that has to be done live, a small scuffle on a football pitch is just as entertaining when its repeated on SSN all week.

"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-26-2010, 09:05 PM
(01-26-2010 08:36 PM)OJL Wrote:  

and you need to see this fight live? Watching Everton is something that has to be done live, a small scuffle on a football pitch is just as entertaining when its repeated on SSN all week.

There will be blood!!!Laughing

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
01-26-2010, 09:25 PM
(01-26-2010 09:05 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  
(01-26-2010 08:36 PM)OJL Wrote:  

There will be blood!!!Laughing

Who cares? Especially when Everton are playing
01-27-2010, 04:42 AM
I'd like this thread to be especially noted for being the stupidest in FFE history..

what next? 'Should I be an Everton fan?' Doh

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson
"My aim is to be an academy coach at Everton." - Joe Parkinson

Like what you see? Support the site: http://www.followeverton.com/donate.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2010, 10:36 AM
They're showing the highlights of the Carling Cup game on MOTD along with the Prem games so you can watch all the best bits on there.
01-27-2010, 12:51 PM
(01-27-2010 04:42 AM)toffeebrandon Wrote:  I'd like this thread to be especially noted for being the stupidest in FFE history..

what next? 'Should I be an Everton fan?' Doh

we need an FE Gold archive that we can add classic threads like this to!