Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE Gold - Wedensday night problem!!!!
01-22-2010, 08:57 PM
FFE FE Gold - Wedensday night problem!!!!
I really want to watch the sunderland game but at the same time I want to watch the manc semi final cos I think it might be a war!!!
Which game is you goin to watch? I think I might watch the mancs and record our game to watch it later.
I made a big mistake by watchin the rs-spud game the other night and missed the villa-burn game which was a classic by all accounts!!!F_doh

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Wedensday night problem!!!!
(01-22-2010 08:57 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  I really want to watch the sunderland game but at the same time I want to watch the manc semi final cos I think it might be a war!!!
Which game is you goin to watch? I think I might watch the mancs and record our game to watch it later.
I made a big mistake by watchin the rs-spud game the other night and missed the villa-burn game which was a classic by all accounts!!!F_doh

F_doh No contest really,is it??

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Both! I watched 3 at a time on Wednesday

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-22-2010, 09:00 PM
(01-22-2010 08:59 PM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  
(01-22-2010 08:57 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  I really want to watch the sunderland game but at the same time I want to watch the manc semi final cos I think it might be a war!!!

F_doh No contest really,is it??

Meaning?Yellowgrin

01-22-2010, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2010 09:03 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
Meaning watch our game live and tape the mancs.....durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Doh
In fact don't even bother with the mancs.....I didn't watch the Villa B'burn game,am I arsed about it?? Not really Meh

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-22-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm assuming your not going to go the game and its not on tele, so watch us on the computer with the mancs on the tele

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-22-2010, 09:04 PM
But there might be a fight at the mancs game whic I won't wanna miss. At the same time if we put seven past the geordies again i'll be sick not seein it live like!!!Crying

01-22-2010, 09:05 PM
(01-22-2010 09:04 PM)OJL Wrote:  I'm assuming your not going to go the game and its not on tele, so watch us on the computer with the mancs on the tele

It is...

Sky Sports 2 8PM
01-22-2010, 09:08 PM
(01-22-2010 09:05 PM)Jack Wrote:  
(01-22-2010 09:04 PM)OJL Wrote:  I'm assuming your not going to go the game and its not on tele, so watch us on the computer with the mancs on the tele

It is...

Sky Sports 2 8PM

They're all on at the same time!!!!!Meh

01-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Everton
Even if I wasn't going. I am an Everton fan, not a United / City fan who gives a toss about Coleen Cup.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user