Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

PATHETIC - Neill in team to play man city !
01-14-2010, 04:55 PM
PATHETIC - Neill in team to play man city !
Neill told Australian Associated Press: "I'm delighted to have signed with Galatasaray and play for a big club with big ambitions in Europe."
He continued in a statement: "Galatasaray have a fantastic squad and I am looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead."

HE IS IN THE SQUAD TO PLAY CITY Despite signing for them!!!!!!!!!! Meh This looks like it could be another soft shite performance like lescott. Financially a good move probably but surprised he actually went.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2010, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010 05:04 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
RE: PATHETIC - Neill in team to play man city !
You were saying he's a player you actually liked,and now you think he'll resort to what a lot of Evertonians already knew he was before he signed??Confused

Why is he in the squad if he's been soldConfused

^^^^^^Just seen Craig's post on t'other threadThumbs_up

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
Find all posts by this user
01-14-2010, 05:28 PM
this to me says that we're bringing someone in, otherwise we couldn't care when he left. We clearly asked Galatasaray if he could join them after the City game as we won't have a replacement by then

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-14-2010, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010 06:47 PM by TheWelshToffee.)
I dont see whats wrong with this? he never wanted out like Lescott did, so I cant see him having a sulk like he did at CB and killing the team performance. I think he will leave on a high note. Good luck to him.

-Will... "The Sheep Will Chew Neville's Legs Off"

[Image: welshtoffeesig.gif]
01-14-2010, 06:50 PM
(01-14-2010 06:46 PM)TheWelshToffee Wrote:  I dont see whats wrong with this? he never wanted out like Lescott did, so I cant see him having a sulk like he did at CB and killing the team performance. I think he will leave on a high note. Good luck to him.

ye I hope we give him a good send of, just a quick round of applause to say "thanks for your efforts, good luck in the future, we've made a nice profit, now f*** off"

"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-14-2010, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010 06:58 PM by TheWelshToffee.)
(01-14-2010 06:50 PM)OJL Wrote:  
(01-14-2010 06:46 PM)TheWelshToffee Wrote:  I dont see whats wrong with this? he never wanted out like Lescott did, so I cant see him having a sulk like he did at CB and killing the team performance. I think he will leave on a high note. Good luck to him.

ye I hope we give him a good send of, just a quick round of applause to say "thanks for your efforts, good luck in the future, we've made a nice profit, now f*** off"

at the end of the day, I never expected him to stay anyway, on a 1 year deal near the end of his career, and we only got him as cover while we had our injuries.

01-14-2010, 07:00 PM
(01-14-2010 06:58 PM)TheWelshToffee Wrote:  
(01-14-2010 06:50 PM)OJL Wrote:  

at the end of the day, I never expected him to stay anyway, on a 1 year deal near the end of his career, and we only got him as cover while we had our injuries.

deeo down I was the same, he just never really felt like "an Everton player", he was sort of like a temp who came in to fill and help out in whilst Jags was away

01-14-2010, 07:06 PM
He's a pro and has nothing against us if he is called on to play he will give his all.

Korean meatballs.........really are the dogs bollox
01-14-2010, 07:12 PM
He's only 31 for Christ sakes..end of the career?! Ugh..with modern-day facilities and technologies we could have got him into a much better shape and we should have held out for more from the Turks.

But fair enough to the lad, he's come in, helped us in times of desperation and has decided to sod-off whilst giving us a bit of bob to spend. Only problem is..who will we spend it on?
01-14-2010, 07:14 PM
(01-14-2010 07:12 PM)Son of Toffeeboy Wrote:  He's only 31 for Christ sakes..end of the career?! Ugh..with modern-day facilities and technologies we could have got him into a much better shape and we should have held out for more from the Turks.

But fair enough to the lad, he's come in, helped us in times of desperation and has decided to sod-off whilst giving us a bit of bob to spend. Only problem is..who will we spend it on?

I doubt hed play past the age of 34 to be honest. Thats a stab in the dark there though.