Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

funny nick griffin video
10-28-2009, 10:33 PM
funny nick griffin video

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2009, 10:34 PM
RE: funny nick griffin video
Some of our members look up to him.

[Image: yuyuyuyu.gif]
10-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Thats Quality Laughing
10-28-2009, 10:55 PM
(10-28-2009 10:51 PM)C-R-A-I-G Wrote:  Thats Quality Laughing

SSig_agreed The fat fcker was made to look stupid!!!Happy0144

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
10-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Nick Griffin couldn't do a worse job than the Government are doing today.

Plus, I don't think he's a fan of terrorism, which some on here think is acceptable, as long as it is for there own cause

I poisoned spurs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2009, 09:46 AM
You are a gullible moron if you think he's anything other than a racist Fascist who would go to any lengths to ensure survival of the 'indigenous' British person at the expense of all others. I seem to remember hearing about someone else like that who rose to power as Chancellor in Germany in 1933.

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
10-29-2009, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2009 09:57 AM by iceandy12.)
(10-29-2009 09:46 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  You are a gullible moron if you think he's anything other than a racist Fascist who would go to any lengths to ensure survival of the 'indigenous' British person at the expense of all others. I seem to remember hearing about someone else like that who rose to power as Chancellor in Germany in 1933.

Hitler revived the German economy, reduced unemployment, and made Germany once again a great power. I'm not saying I support Hitler in any way, as he was responsible for the death of thousands upon thousands of British soldiers and was behind the Holocaust. If the British and French had opposed his invasions of the Czechoslovakia and Austria from the start and took a tough line war would have been prevented. Im sure the US for one would be able to stop us if Nick Griffen got into power and tried to start WW3

I poisoned spurs
10-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Oh right, you don't think Hitler was intent on going to War regardless of who or when they opposed him? Do you really think that War could have been prevented if Britain and France took a 'tough line' when Germany was welcomed with open arms during the Anschluss (annexation of Austria) - Hitler was Austrian by the way. As opposed to declaring war when it became obvious Hitler would not stop at Poland? Are you really that deluded and stupid that you would say, in effect, I'd vote for Nick Griffin, but if he got in to power we could depend on the Yanks to bale us out of our own mess which we caused, oh, I forgot, people in Northern Ireland like Americans baleing them out.

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Hitller was a sick and twisted man who not only killed thousands and thousands of our soldiers, but also killed millions of inocent people! For the simple fact that they didn't follow the same "god" as him! f*** Hittler

Went there and back again to see how far it was!
10-29-2009, 10:19 AM
(10-29-2009 10:13 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  Oh right, you don't think Hitler was intent on going to War regardless of who or when they opposed him? Do you really think that War could have been prevented if Britain and France took a 'tough line' when Germany was welcomed with open arms during the Anschluss (annexation of Austria) - Hitler was Austrian by the way. As opposed to declaring war when it became obvious Hitler would not stop at Poland? Are you really that deluded and stupid that you would say, in effect, I'd vote for Nick Griffin, but if he got in to power we could depend on the Yanks to bale us out of our own mess which we caused, oh, I forgot, people in Northern Ireland like Americans baleing them out.

Hitler was in fact a bully (ps I know all about Hitler, and his domestic and foreign policies). If Britain and France stood up to him from the start (look at the invasion of the Rhineland) he would not have been able or strong enough to go to war. Making concessions only gave him an opportunity to consolidate his position and strengthen the army.

I do recall, if it wasn't for the US and other countries allowing the Irish in all those centuries ago, the Irish population would have declined alot further.

What Im saying, is do you think Britain would be strong enough to go to war on its own in the next 20 years?

I poisoned spurs