Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE GOLD - Newbie from NI saying hi
11-12-2009, 09:43 AM
RE: Newbie from NI saying hi
Who's arguing? I called this guy out - Ruleteros - yesterday, it;s pretty obvious these guys are wums.

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2009, 10:03 AM
(11-12-2009 09:43 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  Who's arguing? I called this guy out - Ruleteros - yesterday, it;s pretty obvious these guys are wums.

no one is disputing your detective work big feller,sharpy caused a bit of an erruption with me,he made some quite abusive remarks which toblerone boots removed,if members start changing their names its going to cause mayhem on here .

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
11-12-2009, 10:05 AM
He didn't 'change his name', he was pretending to be multiple members, there's a big difference, anyway, Sharpy/Ruleteros etc. are all WUM's.

11-12-2009, 10:13 AM
(11-12-2009 10:05 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  He didn't 'change his name', he was pretending to be multiple members, there's a big difference, anyway, Sharpy/Ruleteros etc. are all WUM's.

unless you have access to this fellers account its hard to say who he was,mods have a better chance of knowing but his knowledge of the site became to obvious,his turning of the odd word to sound chillian was pathetic,for me when he posted words like newbie & ffe got me thinking.

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
(11-12-2009 09:33 AM)SEFTON Wrote:  what the f*** is going on with this forum ?

are we that desperate for members we got to create multiple user names to look good for potential new members in the mean time suffer arguments over socalled new members being genuine or wums F_doh

SSig_agreed
i'd add to that all those eastern-european sounding members as well. f*** knows what thats all about. Daveyboyblue was a good member til he started talking to himself and pretending to be irish and then chillean F_doh
11-12-2009, 12:02 PM
yEA, IT'S BAD ENOUGH BEING iRISH, BUT PRETENDING TO BE iRISH? tHAT'S JUST SAD. Sorry about Caps.

11-12-2009, 03:35 PM
(11-12-2009 10:36 AM)1878evertonian Wrote:  
(11-12-2009 09:33 AM)SEFTON Wrote:  what the f*** is going on with this forum ?

are we that desperate for members we got to create multiple user names to look good for potential new members in the mean time suffer arguments over socalled new members being genuine or wums F_doh

SSig_agreed
i'd add to that all those eastern-european sounding members as well. f*** knows what thats all about. Daveyboyblue was a good member til he started talking to himself and pretending to be irish and then chillean F_doh

Ay! He's Schizophrenic but hes good people Whistle
11-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I knew right away all those foreigners were wums. Daveyboys good tho and if he drops his multiple personality 014 he should stay on imo!!!!Happy0144

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
11-12-2009, 07:33 PM
(11-12-2009 06:57 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  I knew right away all those foreigners were wums. Daveyboys good tho and if he drops his multiple personality 014 he should stay on imo!!!!Happy0144

the foreigners arent WUMs! I've done IP checks on them all, Ruleteros was the only WUM

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."