Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE GOLD - A CHALLENGE
08-15-2009, 07:25 PM
FFE FE GOLD - A CHALLENGE
ME AN STE EFC LEFT THE GROUND JUST AFTER THE FOURTH GOAL , I AM CHALLENGING ANYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE BOARD WHO HAVE PROMISED US THE WORLD AND DELIVERED FUCKALL TO DEFEND THAT HEAP OF sh*t. IN ALL MY 40 YRS OF FOLLOWING MY BELOVED EVERTON , THAT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN

KENWRIGHT AND HIS PHONIES OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

DEFEND THEM AND KILL OUR CLUBCursingCursing
E

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2009, 07:27 PM
RE: A CHALLENGE
(08-15-2009 07:25 PM)Steve Blue Wrote:  ME AN STE EFC LEFT THE GROUND JUST AFTER THE FOURTH GOAL , I AM CHALLENGING ANYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE BOARD WHO HAVE PROMISED US THE WORLD AND DELIVERED FUCKALL TO DEFEND THAT HEAP OF sh*t. IN ALL MY 40 YRS OF FOLLOWING MY BELOVED EVERTON , THAT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN

SSig_agreed

f*** OFF KENWRIGHT.
f*** OFF LESCOTT

LET MOYES REBUILD AND PUSH US FORWARD

the RS and City fans are Laughing their arses off we are a laughing stock Angry26
08-15-2009, 07:32 PM
(08-15-2009 07:27 PM)EverBlue Wrote:  
(08-15-2009 07:25 PM)Steve Blue Wrote:  ME AN STE EFC LEFT THE GROUND JUST AFTER THE FOURTH GOAL , I AM CHALLENGING ANYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED THE BOARD WHO HAVE PROMISED US THE WORLD AND DELIVERED FUCKALL TO DEFEND THAT HEAP OF sh*t. IN ALL MY 40 YRS OF FOLLOWING MY BELOVED EVERTON , THAT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN

SSig_agreed

f*** OFF KENWRIGHT.
f*** OFF LESCOTT

LET MOYES REBUILD AND PUSH US FORWARD

the RS and City fans are Laughing their arses off we are a laughing stock Angry26

no money-no transfers -lescott senario -2008/2009 all over again.

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm totally deflated, I don't know where we go after this.
08-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I tried to be positive but that c*nt Kenwright is clearly f***ing our club about. If we had money we wouldnt be having smaller clubs tapping up our players and we would have more competition. You could feel the f***ing irony when the fans celebrated Saha's goal. This is a terrible day. Bottom of the Premier League. Kenwright OUT.
08-15-2009, 07:35 PM
(08-15-2009 07:34 PM)The b****** Wrote:  I'm totally deflated, I don't know where we go after this.

GOOD NIGHT ALL CAN'T SPEAK AT THE MOMENTF_doh

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
08-15-2009, 07:38 PM
I left the ground at Half-time.

I have never been so embarassed to wear the Royal Blue.

Some prick on the road asked me what the score was and i was tempted to tw*t the cheeky c*nt.

Drop Lescott. He's a f***ing disgrace. Clearly he doesn't give a sh*t and that was shown from the 2 free headers. Can't wait to have Jagielka back.

Bunch of clueless f*cks. I am distraught. Words can't discribe how i feel. (My favourite player) Cahill was f***ing laughing going into the tunnel at half-time. That was my cue to head home.

I don't know what to say.
Its embarassing but there were similar threads to these done this time last season. Only to be dug back up as FE Gold.

Its really sh*t today but hopefully just a one off
Their better had be fuckin protests after this shite. But oh no we will sign someone on a shitty loan or bosman and all will be forgiven. WE NEED TO GET THEM CUNTS OUT OF OUR CLUB BY HOOK OR BY CROOK
08-15-2009, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 07:42 PM by Steve Blue.)
I AM WAITIN FOR ALL THE BOARD SUPPORTERS TO COME AND DEFEND THAT UTTER sh*t, WHATS THE EXCUSE NOW ????????? SIMPLE PUT UP THE CASH AN SUPPORT THE MANAGER OF f*** OFF BEFORE YOU RUIN OUR GREAT INSTITUTION
(08-15-2009 07:38 PM)Son of Toffeeboy Wrote:  I left the ground at Half-time.

I have never been so embarassed to wear the Royal Blue.

Some prick on the road asked me what the score was and i was tempted to tw*t the cheeky c*nt.

Drop Lescott. He's a f***ing disgrace. Clearly he doesn't give a sh*t and that was shown from the 2 free headers. Can't wait to have Jagielka back.

Bunch of clueless f*cks. I am distraught. Words can't discribe how i feel. (My favourite player) Cahill was f***ing laughing going into the tunnel at half-time. That was my cue to head home.

I don't know what to say.

DIDNT I TELL YOU A FEW WEEKS AGO MATE ???? I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I TOLD YOU SO
(08-15-2009 07:38 PM)The Class of a Jag Wrote:  Its embarassing but there were similar threads to these done this time last season. Only to be dug back up as FE Gold.

Its really sh*t today but hopefully just a one off

BUT ITS EVERY FUCKIN YEAR MATE , HOW LONG MUST WE PUT UP WITH FUCKIN LIES

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD