Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

I WANT ANSWERS
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 03:41 PM by TheWelshToffee.)
I WANT ANSWERS
Why every year are put through hell in the transfer window? it takes us till deadline day to sign someone bloody decent and by then he has no time at all to gel into the team.

WE HAVE NO MONEY EVERY SINGLE YEAR. All our rivals have loads, they can buy who they want but no we have to suffer because BK wont sell the club! and why wont he? because he wont let it go it has nothing to do with finding a buyer when bloody smaller clubs like Pompey get bought oh yeh and flippin championship Newcastle!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENTS THAN US Angry26

How many times have we lost a player this transfer window now? firstly, Naughton we agreed a fee and everything with the Blades but it took us so bloody long to agree personal terms that Spurs crawled in and beat us to him F_doh Elm, weve waited so long after showing him around the club, and we STILL HAVNT put in a bid, and now City are after him! well never be able to compete, also did I mention that City are going to beat us to Delph to?!

This happens to us every year, and it does my head in!
I love Everton and football, but this club just makes me sick sometimes, and Im just not happy at all Cursing

rant over.
I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION WE CANT HOLD ON TO LESCOTT CAUSE WERE SKINT AND CANT GIVE HIM DECENT WAGES along with the rest of the team... who deserve more.
ALSO MOYES IS GOING ON ABOUT HOW WE NEED DEFENSIVE COVER, WE NEED A FULLBACK AND CB. THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET JACOBSEN AND VALENTE GO?! Jacobsen was a decent defender! and yet we still played that donkey in front of him!!!!

-Will... "The Sheep Will Chew Neville's Legs Off"

[Image: welshtoffeesig.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2009, 03:52 PM
RE: I WANT ANSWERS
(08-02-2009 03:34 PM)TheWelshToffee Wrote:  WE HAVE NO MONEY EVERY SINGLE YEAR. All our rivals have loads, they can buy who they want but no we have to suffer because BK wont sell the club! and why wont he? because he wont let it go it has nothing to do with finding a buyer when bloody smaller clubs like Pompey get bought oh yeh and flippin championship Newcastle!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENTS THAN US Angry26

Newcastle & Pompey 2 fine examples of takeover success stories you picked there lad Doh Also check out what our nett spend actually has been over recent years compared to the rest of the PL rather than making wild assumptions.

How many times have we lost a player this transfer window now? firstly, Naughton we agreed a fee and everything with the Blades but it took us so bloody long to agree personal terms that Spurs crawled in and beat us to him F_doh Elm, weve waited so long after showing him around the club, and we STILL HAVNT put in a bid, and now City are after him! well never be able to compete, also did I mention that City are going to beat us to Delph to?!

We've lost precisely 1 - Naughton - who went to Spuds after Sheff U renaged on the agreement they had with us, after the Spuds offered the deal for Walker aswell. As for City - they can outbid anyone on the planet - so what?

This happens to us every year, and it does my head in!
I love Everton and football, but this club just makes me sick sometimes, and Im just not happy at all Cursing

rant over.
I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION WE CANT HOLD ON TO LESCOTT CAUSE WERE SKINT AND CANT GIVE HIM DECENT WAGES along with the rest of the team... who deserve more.

We can't afford to pay Lescott & the rest of the side £80-£90K per week - end of. It's called reality & City aren't living in it - due to their Lottery win

ALSO MOYES IS GOING ON ABOUT HOW WE NEED DEFENSIVE COVER, WE NEED A FULLBACK AND CB. THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET JACOBSEN AND VALENTE GO?! Jacobsen was a decent defender! and yet we still played that donkey in front of him!!!!

Jacobsen played 5 games & was on the sick most of the season & Valente was way past it.
08-02-2009, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 03:56 PM by TheWelshToffee.)
Jacobsen played twice! because Moyes wouldnt let him have a proper runout.

Spurs wouldnt of had time to agree the deal with Naughton if we had of been quicker agreeing personal terms.

and I know we cant afford that but if we had someone to buy the club we could give decent wages out and I dont mean that big I mean say 50-60K instead of all our players on 30K a week.
and yes Valente was older than the rest but he played well last year when he was only a year younger! so we could of kept him just in case.

08-02-2009, 04:04 PM
He's on 45k a week isnt he?

Korean meatballs.........really are the dogs bollox
08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
(08-02-2009 04:04 PM)MarinerBlue Wrote:  He's on 45k a week isnt he?

30-40K Ive heard.

08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
(08-02-2009 03:55 PM)TheWelshToffee Wrote:  Jacobsen played twice! because Moyes wouldnt let him have a proper runout.

Jacobsen played 5 times - largely due to the fact that he was on the sick for most of the f***ing season!

Spurs wouldnt of had time to agree the deal with Naughton if we had of been quicker agreeing personal terms.

Sheff U were in Malta when we agreed the deal - the lad was supposed to be coming to GP on the Monday when they returned - you should be directing your venom towards Sheff U not EFC, as it was due to their actions that we never ended up with him.

and I know we cant afford that but if we had someone to buy the club we could give decent wages out and I dont mean that big I mean say 50-60K instead of all our players on 30K a week.

The likes of the Yak, Arteta & Cahill are on deals in excess of £40-45K per week - but don't let facts ruin your argument mate Wink

and yes Valente was older than the rest but he played well last year when he was only a year younger! so we could of kept him just in case.

Valente was finished - hence the reason Moyes released him - which top European side has snapped him up btw? Trust the bloke ffs!
08-02-2009, 04:08 PM
i'm not too worried. we have a great team. I'm sure we'll sign a couple of players this month

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
Starting to get pissed off with some of the posts on here GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Korean meatballs.........really are the dogs bollox
(08-02-2009 04:05 PM)Toblerone Boots Wrote:  Valente was finished - hence the reason Moyes released him - which top European side has snapped him up btw? Trust the bloke ffs!

SSig_agreed IMWT!!!!!

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
08-02-2009, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 04:10 PM by TheWelshToffee.)
I do trust him, its just the fact that hes after the players that hes just released, and Jacobsen was fit near the end of the season, when there was about 10+ games to go, but Moyes just picked Hibs over him. It wasnt exactley his fault that he got injured either.

Ill still keep the hope though, and somehow well get through as we always do IMWT