Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Bid for the skunks.
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
FFE Bid for the skunks.
I was tryin all day to get onto the skunks website today to make an official bid for them. I was going to offer £1.78p, a mars bar and a used condom!!! What would yous have offered?Yellowgrin

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 09:50 PM
RE: Bid for the skunks.
Used? we seriously doubt it.

"Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool. Everywhere you go on Merseyside you bump into Everton supporters."
06-09-2009, 10:04 PM
(06-09-2009 09:26 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  I was tryin all day to get onto the skunks website today to make an official bid for them. I was going to offer £1.78p, a mars bar and a used condom!!! What would yous have offered?Yellowgrin

you being rooting in your mums room again Whistle
06-09-2009, 10:06 PM
(06-09-2009 10:04 PM)EverBlue Wrote:  
(06-09-2009 09:26 PM)cahillwilsaveus Wrote:  I was tryin all day to get onto the skunks website today to make an official bid for them. I was going to offer £1.78p, a mars bar and a used condom!!! What would yous have offered?Yellowgrin

you being rooting in your mums room again Whistle

I didn't say it was mine did I? I found it in the school bogs!!!!!Yellowgrin

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!
06-09-2009, 10:20 PM
was watching divided today and there was a question saying " put these teams in order from north to south" and gave the nicknames A "the magpies" B "the Toffees" and C "the GUnners" and some thick bint was like ive never even heard of the toffees and i got a look from my kopite mother. was fuming that she knew a championship side before us