Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

marouane fellaini misses west ham game?
10-30-2008, 09:36 AM
marouane fellaini misses west ham game?
Marouane Fellaini will miss next weekend's visit to West Ham after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season this evening - should Everton not appeal it.

The Belgian, who also collected his third goal of the season tonight, is still eligible for the game against Fulham at Goodison on Saturday.

FA rules state that "Any period of suspension arising from recording cautions will commence on the seventh day following the date of his last offence."

Source : The FA Rules

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2008, 09:40 AM
RE: marouane fellaini misses west ham game?
hmmm - it sounded like a fairly bad booking - but would it be better to get it over and done with if he's on the edge of it.
I'm not sure if you can appeal against yellow cards - only reds
10-30-2008, 11:20 AM
You can only appeal Red cards. It's better to just get it out of the way. The way he's been picking up cards it probably would be long until he got a suspension anyway.
10-30-2008, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2008 03:23 PM by JoBlue.)
(10-30-2008 11:20 AM)Lumbo Wrote:  You can only appeal Red cards. It's better to just get it out of the way. The way he's been picking up cards it probably would be long until he got a suspension anyway.

SSig_agreed It is only 1 game and as he's just settling in a chance to watch us play isn't that bad, it may mean Moyes might give Castillo a chance.
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
it's an absolute joke.
How he gets booked for fans running towards him, he can't control what they do. He can't stop them jumping the hoardings. He's not gone over to them.
Andy Johnson, reveals his undershirt, which is a bookable offense, but he doesn't get booked...?
JOKE.

SSig_agreed ??!!
10-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Whats more of a joke is listening to an Andy Johnson interview.
10-30-2008, 05:53 PM
(10-30-2008 04:05 PM)Moyes_Is_God Wrote:  Whats more of a joke is listening to an Andy Johnson interview.
like SSig_agreed like

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
10-30-2008, 06:03 PM
(10-30-2008 05:53 PM)onejolylescott Wrote:  
(10-30-2008 04:05 PM)Moyes_Is_God Wrote:  Whats more of a joke is listening to an Andy Johnson interview.
like SSig_agreed like

Laughing Maybe he did fit in up here then
10-30-2008, 06:06 PM
(10-30-2008 06:03 PM)JoBlue Wrote:  
(10-30-2008 05:53 PM)onejolylescott Wrote:  
like SSig_agreed like

Laughing Maybe he did fit in up here then

and i like thought that like saying like every other like word was just like an Essex thing like

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
10-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Why would Fellaini missing a game be a good thing??? hes playing better and better, it would be best to keep him going surely, he aint gonna settle into the team from the stands F_doh