Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Everton Korea section
10-20-2008, 07:09 AM
Everton Korea section
Well we have our first recruit after I ordered in some shirts from the UK, including the long sleeve one for the winter.

[Image: 46-GaramEvertonshirt.jpg]

[Image: 46-Cahillshirtarrives.jpg]

its amazing how much coverage the RS have over here, and its important to fight back!

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson
"My aim is to be an academy coach at Everton." - Joe Parkinson

Like what you see? Support the site: http://www.followeverton.com/donate.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2008, 10:24 PM
RE: Everton Korea section
(10-20-2008 07:09 AM)toffeebrandon Wrote:  Well we have our first recruit after I ordered in some shirts from the UK, including the long sleeve one for the winter.

[Image: 46-GaramEvertonshirt.jpg]

[Image: 46-Cahillshirtarrives.jpg]

its amazing how much coverage the RS have over here, and its important to fight back!

Fair play to ya mate Happy0144

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Find all posts by this user
10-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Well done.
10-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Fair play TB, spread the word mate, don't know why you put a picture of ladyboys holding Everton shirts though! Are Everton widely supported in Korea?? I find that hard to believe!

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
10-24-2008, 12:03 AM
(10-23-2008 10:09 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  Fair play TB, spread the word mate, don't know why you put a picture of ladyboys holding Everton shirts though! Are Everton widely supported in Korea?? I find that hard to believe!
No there all fukin mancs
10-24-2008, 07:44 AM
(10-23-2008 10:09 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  Fair play TB, spread the word mate, don't know why you put a picture of ladyboys holding Everton shirts though! Are Everton widely supported in Korea?? I find that hard to believe!

the one holding the cahill shirt is me! Laughing

the main teams over here are the top 4, man city, juventus and barcelona

i showed them the video of osman's goal and told the we won. . . . .

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson

10-24-2008, 09:09 AM
TB mte, you look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, start eating some burgers mate.

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
10-25-2008, 06:02 AM
(10-24-2008 09:09 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  TB mte, you look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia, start eating some burgers mate.

Laughing Laughing Laughing will do

10-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Well done mate.

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
10-26-2008, 12:51 PM
What are you doin in china? are you workin over there?

EFC, you are my love, my life, my everything!!!!