Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

FE Gold - "MOYES OUT"
09-27-2008, 04:58 PM
FE Gold - "MOYES OUT"
SACK HIM NOW BEFORE WERE FIGHTING RELEGATION
NOW STYLE
NO GUTS
NO PASSION
NO TACTICTS
NO FUCKALL
NO DIRECTION
LONG BALLS
SHITE DEFENCE
f***ing USELESS

TIME TO GET RID OF THIS £17M CONTRACT b****** HE ISNT FUCKIN INTERESTED IN US ONLY HIM WALLET , TIME TO GO GINGER YOU HAVE TAKEN US AS FAR AS YOU CAN . YOU CANT WIN BIG GAMES OR MUST WIN GAMES. YOUR TIME AS A HERO IS UP WITH THE FANS .YOUR STYLE OF FOOTBALL TAKES THE PISS OUT OF THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE.
IF EVERTONIANS WANT TO ACCEPT A BOTTOM HALF TEAM , WELL FUCKIN STICK WITH THIS USELESS c*nt , IF YOU WANT BETTER , WELL ITS TIME TO SHOW THE BIG HEADED tw*t THE DOOR. NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN OUR CLUB:angry26-1:

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2008, 05:00 PM
RE: MOYES OUT
100% SSig_agreed

[Image: 2mfiveo.gif]
09-27-2008, 05:03 PM
(09-27-2008 04:58 PM)Steve Blue Wrote:  SACK HIM NOW BEFORE WERE FIGHTING RELEGATION
NOW STYLE
NO GUTS
NO PASSION
NO TACTICTS
NO FUCKALL
NO DIRECTION
LONG BALLS
SHITE DEFENCE
f***ing USELESS

TIME TO GET RID OF THIS £17M CONTRACT b****** HE ISNT FUCKIN INTERESTED IN US ONLY HIM WALLET , TIME TO GO GINGER YOU HAVE TAKEN US AS FAR AS YOU CAN . YOU CANT WIN BIG GAMES OR MUST WIN GAMES. YOUR TIME AS A HERO IS UP WITH THE FANS .YOUR STYLE OF FOOTBALL TAKES THE PISS OUT OF THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE.
IF EVERTONIANS WANT TO ACCEPT A BOTTOM HALF TEAM , WELL FUCKIN STICK WITH THIS USELESS c*nt , IF YOU WANT BETTER , WELL ITS TIME TO SHOW THE BIG HEADED tw*t THE DOOR. NO MAN IS BIGGER THAN OUR CLUB:angry26-1:

Hard to disagree with that. For me he hs got to big for his boots.

He hasnt won anything, he couldnt even manage promotion with PNE. He never delivers in must wins and our style of football is amongst the worst in the division.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
09-27-2008, 05:08 PM
HES LIKE A MIDGET IN A LIFT , CANT GET PAST THE FIFTH FLOOR . TIME TO GO

09-27-2008, 05:12 PM
(09-27-2008 05:08 PM)Steve Blue Wrote:  HES LIKE A MIDGET IN A LIFT , CANT GET PAST THE FIFTH FLOOR . TIME TO GO

Oh dear, must agree.

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
09-27-2008, 05:13 PM
I never thought I'd say this - but I wouldn't give a sh*t if he walked this week - we need to start an organised protest against Kenwright aswell - as it's obvious that the fat lying tw*t has done f*** all about trying to find a buyer, according to todays Independant - the bullshitting tw*t can take Moyes with him as far as I'm concerned - it's time for a change - we're as stale, as a week old loaf - fresh blood, fresh ideas & fresh investment - Kenwright & Moyes OUT!
09-27-2008, 05:14 PM
(09-27-2008 05:13 PM)Toblerone Boots Wrote:  I never thought I'd say this - but I wouldn't give a sh*t if he walked this week - we need to start an organised protest against Kenwright aswell - as it's obvious that the fat lying tw*t has done f*** all about trying to find a buyer, according to todays Independant - the bullshitting tw*t can take Moyes with him as far as I'm concerned - it's time for a change - we're as stale, as a week old loaf - fresh blood, fresh ideas & fresh investment - Kenwright & Moyes OUT!

Before its too late.

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
09-27-2008, 05:15 PM
(09-27-2008 05:13 PM)Toblerone Boots Wrote:  I never thought I'd say this - but I wouldn't give a sh*t if he walked this week - we need to start an organised protest against Kenwright aswell - as it's obvious that the fat lying tw*t has done f*** all about trying to find a buyer, according to todays Independant - the bullshitting tw*t can take Moyes with him as far as I'm concerned - it's time for a change - we're as stale, as a week old loaf - fresh blood, fresh ideas & fresh investment - Kenwright & Moyes OUT!

I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking in the end TB Laughing

In all seriousness though we need a complete regime change from the board right through to the coaching staff.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
09-27-2008, 05:20 PM
WELL TO ALL THE MOYES SUPPORTERS , WHAT DO YOU THINK??????????????
DO YOU STILL SUPPORT A MAN WHO HASNT GOT A CLUE ????
YES ITS HARSH BUT TRUE, WE ARE GOING NOWERE AND FAST ,

09-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Enough's enough MC - between them they've f*cked up our best opportunity to get back into the big time for 2 decades - it's an absolute farce of Toon proportions that we've ended up in this state, just 4 months after our best season since the 80's.

I've been sitting through turgid shite at Goodison for more years than I care to remember & I thought we were finally on our road back to where all Blues think we belong, back in May - & between Moyes & Kenwright they've smashed our dreams to pieces - yet again EFC manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Today's disgraceful, spineless, sackless & tactically inept performance - both on & off the pitch - is the final straw for me - Kenwwright & Moyes out, it's time for a change of direction.