Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

are we paying the price?
09-22-2008, 08:56 AM
are we paying the price?
morning toffee's

1) Are we paying the price for late purchases in the summer transfer window?

2) are the players moyes has brought in good enough to keep us fifth or better?

3) are we going backwards?

4) are we badly missing lee carsley

5) is moyes worth the reported £17 million for a five year contract?

6) has moyes taken us as far as he can?

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2008, 09:03 AM
RE: are we paying the price?
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) No
6) Yes

Religion and the belief in God makes people stupid.
09-22-2008, 09:15 AM
(09-22-2008 09:03 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) No
6) Yes

morning t-f-u,

so you don't think moyes is worth the 17 million contract ?
is that just an opinion to say managers get paid far to much money or because everton don't have the money's ?SSig_agreed

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
09-22-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm not sure anyone can answer any of those questions properly yet. Its too soon to tell what is going on and whether it will continue. For such a bad start, to be 9th is not that bad. If we can sure up the defence we will be back in the European places we are scoring freely.

I'll give it a go based on my opinions (I'm probably on my own now this place is so negative)
1 - Yes
2 - Too soon to tell
3 - Too soon to tell
4 - Not sure, would he have been as good again?
5 - I think so yes.
6 - No, the guy needs a chance, he's progressivly taken us further and further every year, now based on a bad transfer window and a bad start to the season (well two home defeats thats it) people have completely lost faith.
I know its not as simple as that and our defence is seriously bad at the moment but for that to happen and still manage to get some results is hopeful. We just need to sort the defence, the same defence from last year....
09-22-2008, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2008 09:18 AM by Tight-Fitting Underpants.)
No way man, Moyes KNOWS Everton don't have money, in the present climate where there is NO money in ANY economy, he demanded 4.5 million a year - that's scandalous - he has let himself down.

09-22-2008, 09:25 AM
(09-22-2008 09:17 AM)Tight-Fitting Underpants Wrote:  No way man, Moyes KNOWS Everton don't have money, in the present climate where there is NO money and ANY economy, he demanded 4.5 million a year - that's scandalous - he has let himself down.

some times opinions are best kept to them selfs but i have got to agree with you their,moyes has done a good job bringing stability to the club ,but to pay a manager 17 million for a five year contract when he has not brought any silverware back to goodison is rediculous and to boast about buying players on the cheap then request such a pay hike is double standards in my book.

09-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Not just double standards, robbery!! BK should grow a pair and tell him where to go.

09-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Its just shabby shambolic defending when you see the goals we have let in they are kids stuff childs play. When I team leaks goals you lose confidence. Plug the goals and the confidence and football will come back.

Korean meatballs.........really are the dogs bollox
09-22-2008, 09:29 AM
That's fine, I believe Fellaini will come good, I believe our defence will stop leaking shitty goals. Finally, I believe Moyes has no integrity.

09-22-2008, 10:40 AM
yes we are going backwards, yes moyes f***ing around in the summer has put us back at least two yrs we are not good enough to sustain last years run .
the best am expecting is just about a top half finish this season and no more. we are an average team playing avarage football defending like school kids. i hate to say it but moyes has gone as far as he can whith everton. we need a manager with a better football brain and knowlage to take us to the next level.

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD