Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Joke
08-26-2008, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2008 06:04 AM by Yalides.)
RE: Joke
(08-21-2008 11:32 PM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  It's now illegal to wear your clothes on the wrong part of your body,

Take Gary Glitter for example,

He was jailed for putting a Thai on his cock

Brilliant
:happy0065:LaughingLaughing

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Nike are making trainers for lesbians. They are called Nikes for dykes. You get 50% more tongue and can get them off with just one finger.

Its nice to be home.
08-26-2008, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2008 11:11 AM by bluemints.)
See Gary Glitter's moving to south wales. He likes his young lads well hung in Bridgend.
08-26-2008, 11:36 AM
(08-26-2008 11:10 AM)bluemints Wrote:  See Gary Glitter's moving to south wales. He likes his young lads well hung in Bridgend.

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Its nice to be home.
08-26-2008, 12:01 PM
(08-26-2008 11:10 AM)bluemints Wrote:  See Gary Glitter's moving to south wales. He likes his young lads well hung in Bridgend.

f***ing hell!! sick :sHa_sarcasticlol:

micheal jackson and gary glitter are sitting on a park bench when a 12 year old girl walks past, glitter turns to MJ and says, '' Coorrrrrr i bet she was a looker back in her day''
08-26-2008, 03:11 PM
(08-26-2008 12:01 PM)1878evertonian Wrote:  

f***ing hell!! sick :sHa_sarcasticlol:

micheal jackson and gary glitter are sitting on a park bench when a 12 year old girl walks past, glitter turns to MJ and says, '' Coorrrrrr i bet she was a looker back in her day''
you sick get LaughingLaughing
08-26-2008, 03:39 PM
A blonde and a brunette were taking the elevator to the lobby from the 25th floor.

On the 23rd floor, a very handsome looking man with great hair but obvious dandruff gets into the elevator.

The women exchange a look acknowledging just how good looking this man is.

The man gets off the elevator on the 12th floor.

The women watch him exit the elevator. Then the brunette turns to the blonde and says, 'God was he good looking, but someone ought to give him some Head & Shoulders.'

To which the blonde replies, 'How do you give Shoulders?

“Okay you c**ts. Lets see what you can do now.” HIT GIRL
08-26-2008, 05:42 PM
(08-26-2008 03:39 PM)bluejohn Wrote:  A blonde and a brunette were taking the elevator to the lobby from the 25th floor.

On the 23rd floor, a very handsome looking man with great hair but obvious dandruff gets into the elevator.

The women exchange a look acknowledging just how good looking this man is.

The man gets off the elevator on the 12th floor.

The women watch him exit the elevator. Then the brunette turns to the blonde and says, 'God was he good looking, but someone ought to give him some Head & Shoulders.'

To which the blonde replies, 'How do you give Shoulders?
DohDohDoh
08-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Cracking jokes boys, lets keep them coming.

Its nice to be home.
08-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gary Glitter's been re-arrested by Police. They found Class A drugs in his kitchen , Class B drugs in his Living room and Class 5C in his bedroom.