Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Afternoon All...........
08-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Afternoon All...........
I am new to the board & thought i just say hello to everyone, I am a member on bluekipper but the place has gone down the shitter so I am in search of pastures new and a laugh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2008, 01:58 PM
RE: Afternoon All...........
bluebaxi Wrote:I am new to the board & thought i just say hello to everyone, I am a member on bluekipper but the place has gone down the shitter so I am in search of pastures new and a laugh

welcome aboard bluebaxi,

we are all just one big happy family here mate,topics are plentyful,moderators are very good and participate in good discussions board open 24/7 enjoy SSig_agreedHh

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
08-02-2008, 01:59 PM
sefton your far to kind! :P

welcome
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Ryan Wrote:sefton your far to kind! :P

welcome

just speaking the truth from experience ryan,others don't like the fact that even our moderators have opinionsSSig_agreedLaughing

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
08-02-2008, 02:03 PM
need to encourage some general chit chat in the lounge sefton can you use your wand on people ;)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Ryan Wrote:need to encourage some general chit chat in the lounge sefton can you use your wand on people ;)
What's sefton after a Blue Peter badge Happy0064 Im only joking sefton please don't tell nils :sCh_coplight:
08-02-2008, 05:26 PM
We need the bar back up and running, its like a grave yard in there. Im practically dying to get in there.

"Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool. Everywhere you go on Merseyside you bump into Everton supporters."