Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Toure in Malaria Scare
07-23-2008, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2008 04:32 PM by Moorz.)
Toure in Malaria Scare
Kolo Toure has got malaria and he could die..

He is in hospital and another player from round there on sky sports news talking about the seriousness..

I think he could be a good signing if he gets over it because arsenal not gonna play him after this hes gonna be scared.
he needs another like Yak to be with him

[Image: kakarealv2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2008, 04:29 PM
RE: Toure in Malaria Scare
My god Jack that was absolutely thrilling ive got to say! I remember Yakubu getting this whilst he was at Middlesbrough, and missing for months. It seems everyone who goes over seems to catch it.

"Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool. Everywhere you go on Merseyside you bump into Everton supporters."
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I wonder if they've considered having a Malaria jab F_doh

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
malaria is easy to cure, if you have the money. He has lots of money, he may be out for a few months though.

SSig_agreed ??!!
Random
07-23-2008, 04:35 PM
MichaelCorleone Wrote:I wonder if they've considered having a Malaria jab F_doh

Makes you think really doesnt it. All this money and they dont get a simple jab. They be good with theyre feet, but there definitely something missing out there heads.

"Everton are a bigger club than Liverpool. Everywhere you go on Merseyside you bump into Everton supporters."
07-23-2008, 04:39 PM
its not just the one jab, you need to contine it throughout almost everyday throughout, so it may seem silly, but easy to forget.

SSig_agreed ??!!
07-23-2008, 04:44 PM
toffeemax Wrote:its not just the one jab, you need to contine it throughout almost everyday throughout, so it may seem silly, but easy to forget.

All the same though, if you know how serious this is your going to do what the doctor tells you. Theyre all a bit dimwitted these footballers.

07-23-2008, 04:45 PM
But i bet him and all of his friends will use those jabs from now on eh

[Image: kakarealv2.png]
07-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Jack Wrote:But i bet him and all of his friends will use those jabs from now on eh

Probably not, some people just dont seem to learn.