Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Natalie Sawyer
07-08-2008, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2008 06:50 PM by cahillwilsaveus.)
18 Natalie Sawyer
Now I think she's the fittest bird on sky sports after Georgie Thompson, Millie Clode and Claire Tomlinson but just now she was reading the Headlines in the Liverpool Echo about us being linked to Fletcher and Milito and she had a really sarcastic tone in her voice. I've struck her off my, "to be sha**ed list"!!!!!:(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2008, 06:52 PM
RE: Natalie Sawyer
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:Now I think she's the fittest bird on sky sports after Georgie Thompson, Millie Clode and Claire Tomlinson but just now she was reading the Headlines in the Liverpool Echo about us being linked to Fletcher and Milito and she had a really sarcastic tone in her voice. I've struck her off my, "to be sha**ed list"!!!!!:(
nice mate ,but has you said georgie,is the bitch, to beat, beautifulllllllllllllllllll,nearly has good as my amanda,holden:Seeing stars:
07-08-2008, 06:54 PM
EFCJP Wrote:
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:Now I think she's the fittest bird on sky sports after Georgie Thompson, Millie Clode and Claire Tomlinson but just now she was reading the Headlines in the Liverpool Echo about us being linked to Fletcher and Milito and she had a really sarcastic tone in her voice. I've struck her off my, "to be sha**ed list"!!!!!:(
nice mate ,but has you said georgie,is the bitch, to beat, beautifulllllllllllllllllll,nearly has good as my amanda,holden:Seeing stars:

I've already had Georgie. Millie's next on my hit list!!!!:yeye:
07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:

yes bigboy,and ive seen the queens f.........................y lol:sHa_sarcasticlol:
07-08-2008, 07:02 PM
EFCJP Wrote:
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:

yes bigboy,and ive seen the queens f.........................y lol:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Hey, what I do in my bedroom in front of Georgie's poster is my business!!!!!Whistle
07-08-2008, 07:04 PM
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:

Hey, what I do in my bedroom in front of Georgie's poster is my business!!!!!Whistle
NOW,NOWbigboy,:sHa_sarcasticlol:im of now 4 some tea.
07-08-2008, 07:08 PM
EFCJP Wrote:
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:
cahillwilsaveus Wrote:
EFCJP Wrote:

NOW,NOWbigboy,:sHa_sarcasticlol:im of now 4 some tea.

What are you havin? I made meself some chips and fried up some pork which had been in the fridge for about a month!!!!:(
07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
nothing special...

SSig_agreed ??!!
07-08-2008, 07:59 PM
[Image: 2066981720089069475iWpcRf_th.jpg]what's not to like?
07-08-2008, 08:16 PM
I've just been surfin the net tryin to set up a date with Georgie and/or Natalie Sawyer and I came across a site called TheLiverpoolWay. They've got a poll going called Georgie or Natalie? I started to read some of the posts and it was quite disgusting and then I noticed it is a rs forum!!!! They don't talk about footy on it it's all about sex and filth in general!!!!!!F_doh