Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Blue kipper
06-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Newsicon Blue kipper
According to BK, Everton are after Moutinho on loan. Would that be better then spending £16m on a midget?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2008, 02:13 PM
RE: Blue kipper
P.S. BK's the bible as far as i'm concerned!!!!Thumb
06-10-2008, 02:18 PM
They make me laugh on BK! Some of the stuff they come out with is great!

Went there and back again to see how far it was!
06-10-2008, 02:21 PM
It would be a good idea...............still have money left for other player/s and take the money from the next kitty

[Image: cid_7011.gif] LIVERPOOL WILL BE THE PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS 2008-09
06-10-2008, 02:26 PM
He is a good midget though! And as BK say, he has a killer pass!

06-10-2008, 02:45 PM
E_F_C- But don't you think our MF is too short already? I think we need a stronger player to replace Cars, some one like De Jong/Toulalan/Gonzalez etc......
06-10-2008, 02:49 PM
It may be short in height but it is also very short in numbers! We need as many MF (not mother f**ckers) as possible! Yes we do need a replacment for Cars, but we still need quality footballers on our team! SSig_agreed

06-10-2008, 02:52 PM
We desperately need someone bigger/stronger, but we are short in numbers so we ideally need both. How tall is manny?
06-10-2008, 02:57 PM
joa,

would be a GOOD loan deal,his agent wants him in the premier league to use it as a window for future sales,they seem to think he will cost mega-bucks one day?
but we have been down this road before 'manny fernandes' he performs well for us one season and sold by his agent to another top club, we get nothing ?i think we would do best to sign him out right,if his talent is that GOOD the club should be the one to make money on him NOT his agent.

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
06-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Manny's back in portugal but we could get him back on loan (tho I doubt it as valencia need money). I'd love to get Moutinho but our priority has to be for a big, strong, creative CDM!!!! Why don't we try Jags during our tour of the US in that pos.? I know he was 014 earlier in the season but he's shown he's a quick learner!!!!