Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Deadline Day
09-04-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Deadline Day
I really like Naismith, when was the last time he played badly or didn't put a shift in? I would have been happy to have Hernandez for sure but no swapping with Naismith. We could have had both. Can't say we couldn't afford £7.3m after all that tv money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 08:32 AM
I've got nothing against Naismith but I would prefer Hernandez over him. Naisy hasn't had much game time so far this year, I think that's down to Barkley playing behind Lukaku and we don't have room for him in the team at the moment. Also Kone has been good in the few games that he's played so Naisy seems to have dropped down the pecking order. No doubt we'll see more him as the season goes on
09-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Dance3Dance3Dance3Dance3Dance3
09-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Laughing Laughing

To be honest, I still stand by everything I said in my last post but I'd expect him to have moved well up the pecking order after Saturday Thumb
09-14-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm still buzzing from the game 2 full days later. I'm actually feeling positive about this season now. And thats not just since the Chelsea game, been feeling it for a while.
Long way to go and all that but a pretty decent start, considering the fixtures.
Watford - Not great result but their first PL game etc.
Southampton - Great performance and result
Spurs - Not great performance but good result
Man City - Pretty good performance but one of those you can write off after the dissapointment has started to wear off.
Chelsea - Unbelievable.

Barnsley - WTF!

All in all I'm happy as its better than what I was expecting. So happy to keep hold of Stones as well. He continues to grow each game.
09-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Stones was class on Saturday, one of the best games I've seen him play. Same goes for Barry even though I'm not a massive fan of his