Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Deadline Day
08-31-2015, 01:43 PM
Deadline Day
Slightly worried by the lack of singings going into deadline day.

With international duty I can't see us bringing anyone significant in.

Perhaps Lennon and Funes Mori.

Absolute shambles we had months and months to prepare for the window and bring the players we needed after a poor season...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 08:17 PM by mastermank.)
RE: Deadline Day
Tim vickery (bbc south American football expert ) is saying we have signed Sergio gonzalez from San lorenz for 15th euro
Though to be fair this was made up and he doesn't exist
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2015, 10:18 PM
This whole time Martinez (after we signed Geri and Cleverley) has been saying we need 3 more players yet all we've brought in is that young Uruguyan striker for circa £500K. Surely we can't end the transfer window without AT LEAST two more signings that are ready for the first team? Where has all the extra TV money gone?
09-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Mori signs for 9.5M

https://www.facebook.com/Everton/posts/1...23911277:0
09-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Fairly happy with the squad now, Lennon and Mori look good signings, we look well covered except for up front, but I guess Mirralas could fill the void if need be.
09-03-2015, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty happy with the squad now too. If the Yarmolenko deal had been pulled off I guess it would have been much better but I think we should be ok with what we have.
I'm liking the look of Lukaku and Barkley so far this season. If their form continues/improves we could do quite well. Don't think we'll be breaking any records but hopefully an improvement on last season. I am slowly starting to have a little more faith in Roberto. Great job keeping Stones!
09-03-2015, 12:01 PM
My main worry is if Lukaku gets injured for a lengthy spell, I'm not sure Kone or Mirallas will be able to lead the line anywhere near as good
09-03-2015, 02:14 PM
What about Naismith? I'm sure he won't be as good as Lukaku but you know he'd put in a cracking effort.
09-03-2015, 04:43 PM
I think even the top clubs struggle when their top strikers are out, id guess its hard to persuade a really good player to sit in the reserves for most of the season? Someone like Eto is a good no.2.
09-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Apparently Norwich offered us 8M for Naismith which is great money but would of left us too short up front. In saying that, United sold Hernandez for 7.3M, I'd of been more than happy to have signed him as a "swap" with Naismith.