Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Duncan's Testimonial
08-15-2015, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 01:52 PM by JoBlue.)
Duncan's Testimonial
Hello

Obviously this will have been discussed but have to post on this! Sorry.

I regularly look in but don't comment.

I booked to go to the testimonial but didn't get to actually go because of family stuff.

Duncan was a light in some dark times.

I am for the first time in a long time not sure if I am hungover or still drunk! Talking about years gone by last night. Good times. 95 cup final for everton and personal is unbelievable. Watching youtube. Then led to watching clips of Duncan.

But, to the point of the site! Am not happy at the moment. Think about Martinez and I cannot decide. I did not want him. Then loved him. Then thought maybe he winged it and is not good long term. But, I don't want everton to become the way that they will not give a man a chance. Stability is good and so is he good?

Been a while. Hi to all the longtermers!! Xx

Not not sure any more. The answer is obvious as it has just taken me 20 mins to put a bag in the bin that is about 40ft away! Now I am remembering why I am not supposed to drink alcohol!
Please can anyone help? Friend I was out with is a none football fan and I was trying to explain why this is so wrong. (Friend in question lives approx 10 mins walk from goodison and dad brother husband are all big blues.)

There was a youtube clip of Duncan scoring vs Man Utd league game 2005. This clip is the commentary that is brilliant. As we are lining up for free kick commentator is saying atmosphere is amazing and what would it be like if they score 'and they do. And it's Duncan Ferguson 10 years on'.

The clip just makes me so happy to watch. But. I cannot find it any more. Not sure if I am being thick or it has been removed. If anyone finds this clip could they please post a link?

Seeing this clip may prove to my friend that I am not crazy and it really is moving!! (Or as she thinks will show why I like it so much but she won't be bothered!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply