Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Cleverley Signs
06-10-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Cleverley Signs
Yeah the article I read said Garbutt has been offered anew contract.....if he was staying, he would of surely signed it by now? Seems like he just wants first team football which is fair enough if that's the case.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Yeah he would of signed by now you would think, Baines is on clearly his way down from his performances (and injuries) this season and personally I would sell him and have Garbutt first choice and Oviedo back up. This kind of situation shows our lack of ruthlessness imo.
06-13-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm starting to think Garbutt will stay. Doesn't seem to be any concrete interest in him

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
06-16-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm quite happy about this - we need a bit more depth in midfield and for a free transfer where the player is still quite young it's definitely worth a punt
06-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Agree with everything you've said MM however, he's not the calibre of player needed to break into the top 4. It's a low risk transfer though
06-16-2015, 02:24 PM
If at the end of the window we haven't signed some players to really improve on our first 11 then I will be a bit annoyed at this transfer. If we have then this is smart business. I guess its too early to say at this stage.
However, we know Everton best and we can all assume these signings to improve the team won't happen! Every year though I can dream for a little while....