Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Summer Transfer Thread
06-20-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Summer Transfer Thread
its effectively a 2 yr loan deal if he does well, besides the deal has gone strangely quiet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2015, 11:10 AM
According to the Echo, Garbutt will sign a 5 year contract, he will go on loan next season to another PL Club and will return in 2016-17 with a view to competing with Baines for the left back spot.
06-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Yeah I saw that, think Bournemouth are the PL club he'll be loaned out too
07-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Garbutt signed for 5 years. Great news.
07-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Indeed, I just wonder why it took so long, suppose it doesn't matter now as he's committed and that's the main thing.

Need cover/competition for Jags and Stones and also for Lukaku and I think we'd have a pretty decent squad providing we don't sell any first team players. In saying that, I still think Mirallas will leave, Gerry could be his direct replacement.
07-01-2015, 02:21 PM
I think if Mirallas leaves we have to have Lennon coming the other way or we just shouldn't be interested.
I agree we should be signing competitive CB's and CF's. Austin would be a good shout for CF.
Then a younger and better GK than Howard would be amazing but highly unlikely.
07-03-2015, 02:01 PM
I wouldn't feel comfortable with Delefeou being a direct replacement for Mirralas I don't think he could be relied upon for a whole season, id be surprised if he starts more than half the games, id see him as a bench player mainly.
07-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Rumours of Spurs making a £20m bid for McCarthy today. Lennon as part of the deal. Would NOT be happy with that.
We're being linked with Angelo Ogbonna from Juventus, sounds interesting.
Sunderland interested in McGeady, I'll start my car up....how much we going to pay them to take him away?
07-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Definatly not happy with that Rumour, apparently spurs want £8million for Lennon and we want to pay £6million which is typical Everton. For the sake of £2million just get the deal done now.

But we definatly need to keep McCarthy I think hes turning into a talisman figure.
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Colombian media linking us with a £5m move for Ospina. I'd be very happy with that

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."