Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Life is toff.
11-06-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Life is toff.
Watched tuesday night's episode on the iplayer last night.

They've got a stately home worth millions......and they're takin' sledgehammers & chisels to walls right next to electric cables & water pipes......

Then there's the youngest.......his arl fella's spunked £000's on a public school education, and daddy was doing a mock interview with him because he wants to be a youth worker. The dope freely admits he can't count, spell, write etc.

They handled the council estate kids quite well - well, everyone bar the youngest toff - who had no b****** idea. And he wants to be a youth worker?

But the best part was the one what wants to join the army was tryin' to make a 'beer cosy' (Whatever the fook one of them is) out of a dead squirrel that he practiced his amateur taxidermy on. I'm no freud, but I'm certain I've read that's how serial murderers start out - on animals (Pullin' the legs off spiders 'n' that)

Anyway, he f*cked that up as well, so it ended up as some sort of ashtray holder. Gruesome, but funny as fook.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2014, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 01:27 PM by SEFTON.)
(11-06-2014 10:28 AM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  Watched tuesday night's episode on the iplayer last night.

They've got a stately home worth millions......and they're takin' sledgehammers & chisels to walls right next to electric cables & water pipes......

Then there's the youngest.......his arl fella's spunked £000's on a public school education, and daddy was doing a mock interview with him because he wants to be a youth worker. The dope freely admits he can't count, spell, write etc.

They handled the council estate kids quite well - well, everyone bar the youngest toff - who had no b****** idea. And he wants to be a youth worker?

But the best part was the one what wants to join the army was tryin' to make a 'beer cosy' (Whatever the fook one of them is) out of a dead squirrel that he practiced his amateur taxidermy on. I'm no freud, but I'm certain I've read that's how serial murderers start out - on animals (Pullin' the legs off spiders 'n' that)

Anyway, he f*cked that up as well, so it ended up as some sort of ashtray holder. Gruesome, but funny as fook.

Gonna find that and get back to you Mein.Biggrin

(11-06-2014 12:32 PM)SEFTON Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 10:28 AM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  Watched tuesday night's episode on the iplayer last night.

Gonna find that and get back to you Mein.Biggrin

Just watched it, you just wouldn't believe it until you seen it, bunch of wasters.
The father(francis) asks the juveniles why do they think the house is square? Answer, to stop the Cornish living on the corners? WTF.

couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery , I know who the father reminds me of? Susan Boyle(old rubber face)

Father sent youngest to boarding school £30-000 a year QUALIFICATIONS GAINED ? Zilch ,thick f*cker.

They are just a Normal family ? my f*cking arse.

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
11-07-2014, 11:55 AM
£30K per annum and he wonders why he's skint Doh

Gimme a third of that & I'll teach him how to tell the time in a week* ffs.

*Providin' I'm allowed to mete out corporal punishment as a learning tool Pokey

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
11-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Its the perfect programme to show the future of Britain,

The next generation of the establishment meets the voters who will put them on a pedestal, Neither has got a clue , all they want to do is smoke-get pissed, go shoot a few dinner plates.

I'll be to old to give a f*ck.Laughing

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)