Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Life is toff.
10-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Life is toff.
Did anyone watch this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04...first-born

This is the reason scum 'oiks' like us we need to vote class war. To think, imbeciles these are the establishment. I despair.

Inbred fuckwits. Pokey

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Life is toff.
(10-29-2014 10:07 PM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  Did anyone watch this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04...first-born

This is the reason scum 'oiks' like us we need to vote class war. To think, imbeciles these are the establishment. I despair.

Inbred fuckwits. Pokey

Should be called ''typical silver spoon family'' lazy B*rstards
They have all the means at their disposal to make serious money, Unfortunately the Father sets by example what a thick family they are, I found the dog to be the most intelligent out of the family.

They are a complete waste of human life , scruffy b*rstard's ,What's most Unfortunate is that these idiots, as you say are part of the Establishment .

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
10-30-2014, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 01:48 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
Thing is Sef, the 2nd eldest lad said he was off to sandhurst.....to become an officer!

The fuckwit'll only have to pass a medical, then he'll no doubt become an officer in charge of a load of kids who'll be sent of to a far-flung war where the imbecile'll be in charge of their safety.....The old school tie.

And as is ALWAYS the way with these twats, they cry poverty. There are people who don't have a pot to piss in through no fault of their own, bein forced out of their homes. Havin' their benefits stopped for the 'crime' of simply bein' unable to find a job.

The general public see that the same people might own a large Tv, and say to themselves: "Look, they're not poor - they've got a big fuckoff telly"

.....Automatically, that makes them SCROUNGERS. Nevermind they might've had it given to them, or that they bought it when they were workin'. Oh no......if they want to claim what they paid in to - they ought to sell their possessions first. They ought to be reduced to beggin' on the fuckin' street before they can claim. The 'hardworking taxpayer' shouldn't have to keep them, should they?

But they forget that cunts like the inbreds on that show have portraits worth hundreds of thousands of fuckin' pounds, and houses worth MILLIONS....People don't get it that them aristocratic PARASITES get subsidies from taxpayers all over for maintainin' their land; they get lottery grants if they open their doors to the public for ONE day a year.

But the sun-readin' workin' class don't see this. They're ignorant.......No, scrub that - they're THICK AS THE TOFFS. They believe the hate-filled shite that's spewed out by them & the daily heil (mail) the express & the rest of the right wing media.

They think we should still be tuggin' our forelocks in deference to 'Our lords & marrrrsters" etc. They think the royals are demi-gods.

Well they're NOT. They are THE biggest parasitical drain on society. And that goes for ALL aristocracy.

Abolish the monarchy & aristocracy, I say. Failin' that, wipe the fuckers out.

Rant over.

I thought I'd finished, BUT......

The daughter in that programme - she was 'sick'. So sick that the old inbred called an ambulance out into the sticks.

......And then, she miraculously recovered less than an hour later!

No burden on the NHS there, then. No matter that they probably don't need the NHS. No need to call their GP for a home visit - oh no.......An ambulance'll do just dandily, thank you very f***ing much.

Now, imagine if that'd been on a 'benefits street' type programme......There'd be a fuckin' outrage. But, because it's some inbred aristocrats..........

Vermin.

10-31-2014, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2014 10:11 AM by SEFTON.)
(10-30-2014 01:12 PM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  Thing is Sef, the 2nd eldest lad said he was off to sandhurst.....to become an officer!

The fuckwit'll only have to pass a medical, then he'll no doubt become an officer in charge of a load of kids who'll be sent of to a far-flung war where the imbecile'll be in charge of their safety.....The old school tie.

And as is ALWAYS the way with these twats, they cry poverty. There are people who don't have a pot to piss in through no fault of their own, bein forced out of their homes. Havin' their benefits stopped for the 'crime' of simply bein' unable to find a job.

The general public see that the same people might own a large Tv, and say to themselves: "Look, they're not poor - they've got a big fuckoff telly"

.....Automatically, that makes them SCROUNGERS. Nevermind they might've had it given to them, or that they bought it when they were workin'. Oh no......if they want to claim what they paid in to - they ought to sell their possessions first. They ought to be reduced to beggin' on the fuckin' street before they can claim. The 'hardworking taxpayer' shouldn't have to keep them, should they?

But they forget that cunts like the inbreds on that show have portraits worth hundreds of thousands of fuckin' pounds, and houses worth MILLIONS....People don't get it that them aristocratic PARASITES get subsidies from taxpayers all over for maintainin' their land; they get lottery grants if they open their doors to the public for ONE day a year.

But the sun-readin' workin' class don't see this. They're ignorant.......No, scrub that - they're THICK AS THE TOFFS. They believe the hate-filled shite that's spewed out by them & the daily heil (mail) the express & the rest of the right wing media.

They think we should still be tuggin' our forelocks in deference to 'Our lords & marrrrsters" etc. They think the royals are demi-gods.

Well they're NOT. They are THE biggest parasitical drain on society. And that goes for ALL aristocracy.

Abolish the monarchy & aristocracy, I say. Failin' that, wipe the fuckers out.

Rant over.

I thought I'd finished, BUT......

The daughter in that programme - she was 'sick'. So sick that the old inbred called an ambulance out into the sticks.

......And then, she miraculously recovered less than an hour later!

No burden on the NHS there, then. No matter that they probably don't need the NHS. No need to call their GP for a home visit - oh no.......An ambulance'll do just dandily, thank you very f***ing much.

Now, imagine if that'd been on a 'benefits street' type programme......There'd be a fuckin' outrage. But, because it's some inbred aristocrats..........

Vermin.

They are a burden on society, heard one of the lads say to a surveyor ,WHAT DOES THAT ACTUALLY MEAN? ffs, the poor guy had to inform little lord fonteroy , a surveyor is what it says on the tin you thick f*ck.

Found it quite amusing when Arthur said we are just an ordinary family? Sorry Arthur your not, your a f*cking drain on the system.

Next time your sister ''Matilda'' gets a cold don't ring for an Ambulance you twerp.

As for the Father talking like he's got a pumpkin in his throat, jeez , all that money and his teeth are rotten.

What f*cks me off being an ex-soldier Is the young little shyte is about to join Sandhurst Army officer training and will one day have to make decisions that can effect other peoples lives ,its a very dangerous game.

When we got Jankaz for minor offences these f*ckers get away with it as High spirits, one law for us, one for the little toffs.

No wonder the Mother f*cked off to London.

WHEN I'M DEAD AND BURIED I WANT A SKY DISH FIXED TO MY HEADSTONE SO I CAN FOLLOW THE MIGHTY BLUES (EFC)
10-31-2014, 10:26 AM
SSig_agreedEmote_19

Spot-on Sefton, lad. Who the f*** would want a gobshite like him in charge of their kids on a battlefield? Or come to think of it, on any sort of field?

I'm no fan of the french, but at least they had the good sense to rid themselves of vermin like this 225 years ago.......And some say Great Britain is an 'advanced and civilised nation'?

Jesus wept.

10-31-2014, 10:40 AM
(10-31-2014 10:26 AM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  SSig_agreedEmote_19

Spot-on Sefton, lad. Who the f*** would want a gobshite like him in charge of their kids on a battlefield? Or come to think of it, on any sort of field?

I'm no fan of the french, but at least they had the good sense to rid themselves of vermin like this 225 years ago.......And some say Great Britain is an 'advanced and civilised nation'?

Jesus wept.

I wouldn't be saying that mate , specially when we got three t*t's running this country in David Cameron(Tory's) Nick Clegg(Lib) Ed Millaband(Lab) Three t*t's that would slot into First born no problem.

To Our migrant friends Welcome to Brittain-Welcome to the Establishment , remember when voting who let you in.

All Welcome ,start a fresh, criminals/Murderers all Welcome.

10-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Them immigrants can at least count past five.........even if they need two hands to do so Tongue

10-31-2014, 10:55 AM
(10-31-2014 10:44 AM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  Them immigrants can at least count past five.........even if they need two hands to do so Tongue

They will be masters at counting and knowing what benefits they can claim.

Ever wondered why we keep slipping in and out of a recession? Migrants claiming Family allowance and family credit for Kids who don't exist or never been to the UK.

Got to admire the Migrants, they reduce are economy by sending monies home to their family's in own Country.
It might not seem a lot to work for crap money but, for the average brit, minimum wage is shyte , its worth a lot more to Mr & Mrs Migrant.

10-31-2014, 11:07 AM
And not forgettin' the £££millions in subsidies these aristocrats cop for........Give any one of those kids overprivileged little shits of his a labourin' job on a buildin' site & they're royally f*cked.

And as for that big eared nonce who'll one day be 'king'.......havin' his valet put a dab o'toothpaste on his brush????

For absolute f***'s sake.

10-31-2014, 11:35 AM
(10-31-2014 11:07 AM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  And not forgettin' the £££millions in subsidies these aristocrats cop for........Give any one of those kids overprivileged little shits of his a labourin' job on a buildin' site & they're royally f*cked.

And as for that big eared nonce who'll one day be 'king'.......havin' his valet put a dab o'toothpaste on his brush????

For absolute f***'s sake.

Mein.firstly the flunky has to sample it, I'm no royalist but,Just the thought of Big Ears & and rubber face being are King & Queen makes me want to reach for migrating papers.

We would be better off becoming a Republican Country once Queen Elizebeth goes.