Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

ISIS..
08-09-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: ISIS..
Yes I made the thread about Muslims living in Christian countries, you'll know that I am not the biggest fan of their religion or beliefs but I view the Palestinians as humans, not just Muslims. As I've said countless times, religion is not the cause of the conflict in the Middle East so why should their religion matter? It doesn't but you're using countless examples all around the world of where Muslim extremist are acting like a bunch of dickheads and you're trying to use that as an excuse for Israel. It has absolutely no reference to what is happening in Gaza!

It'd be like someone saying the IRA (Christian) did this that and the other in britain and Ireland so that means all Christians in other countries are fair game to be blown to pieces by air strikes.

What about those little Palestinian kids playing on the beach? Did they deserve to be killed just because Muslim extremists in Nigeria are going round murdering people?

The only way they can end this conflict is by having ALL parties sitting down and coming up with a resolution. Like it or not but they must include Hamas, it can't just be Israel, Egypt and the yanks brokering the deal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2014, 10:47 PM
(08-09-2014 09:25 PM)1878evertonian Wrote:  Yes I made the thread about Muslims living in Christian countries, you'll know that I am not the biggest fan of their religion or beliefs but I view the Palestinians as humans, not just Muslims. As I've said countless times, religion is not the cause of the conflict in the Middle East so why should their religion matter? It doesn't but you're using countless examples all around the world of where Muslim extremist are acting like a bunch of dickheads and you're trying to use that as an excuse for Israel. It has absolutely no reference to what is happening in Gaza!

As I've told ya - just about EVERY mooslim nation or head of state has said at one time or another that they want Israel wiped off the face of the earth.....Haven't succeded & won't because they're total shithouses with zero brains.

It'd be like someone saying the IRA (Christian) did this that and the other in britain and Ireland so that means all Christians in other countries are fair game to be blown to pieces by air strikes.

That's just ridiculous. You're on about secterianism & fightin' amongst the same religion - I'm on about mooslim jihadists. Totally different kettle of fish. Ireland wern't no holy war ffs.

If them mooslims wanna blow each other to f***, let them go 'ed. No skin offa my nose But when the start on just about everybody else - then they're just screamin' for a good pastin'.

You'll have noticed that no mooslim condemns another for blowin' themselves & the innocents up.....They condemn the act, but NOT the person behind the act. All part of bein' mooslim, see?

But they're the first to have the screamin fuckin mi-mi's when they're given it back

What about those little Palestinian kids playing on the beach? Did they deserve to be killed just because Muslim extremists in Nigeria are going round murdering people?

What about those kids in the schoolyard? Who killed them & who's pinnin' it on the wrong people to suit their own ends? Who's stashin' rockets in hospital basements & school premises?

The only way they can end this conflict is by having ALL parties sitting down and coming up with a resolution. Like it or not but they must include Hamas, it can't just be Israel, Egypt and the yanks brokering the deal.

And hamas have broken EVERY ceasefire - those rockets have been a daily occurrence for donkey's years - they're not a novelty. Who the effing f*** do hamas think they are demandin' that the Israelis lift the blockade?

Why do they want that? So they can get more armaments from Egypt. Anyone who kids themselves & has gone on these protest in the belief it'll be exclusively for humanitarian purposes is - quite frankly - a gobshite.

And who the f*** are they to make demands to release convicted terrorists, and why do they want them released? Because they can make rockets & bombs to terrorise the Israelis with.

They think everyone's as fuckin' THICK as they are. And those marchin' in support of gaza are every bit as bad as those who've been attackin' Jews here as well as in Israel.

Right, I'm away to me pit. Drank enough & been awake far too long.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
08-10-2014, 05:31 AM
"Why do they want that? So they can get more armaments from Egypt"

You realise that since Morsi was overthrown in Egypt that the Egyptians are no longer allied with the Palestinians? Quite the opposite infact, they're actually blocking their tunnels from Gaza to Egypt.

"And hamas have broken EVERY ceasefire "

Depends on who you believe, both sides blame each other so I'm not sure how you can be so certain.

"those rockets have been a daily occurrence for donkey's years"

They handnt fired a rocket into Israel for almost 2 years until AFTER Israel launched their first air strike in this recent conflict.
08-11-2014, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 03:50 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
Damo, usually you talk some sense, but here I'm afraid yer talkin through MY arse nevermind yer own.

Over the last two years where you say hamas haven't fired a single rocket, here's a wiki search of rocket attacks to be goin' on with for now.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian..._on_Israel

Main article: List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2013
On March 21, during US President Barack Obama's official visit to Israel, Palestinians in Beit Hanoun fired four rockets at the Israeli city of Sderot, triggering alarms in local communities and forcing residents on their way to work or school to run to bomb shelters. One rocket hit the backyard of a home in the city, spraying shrapnel into the walls and shattering windows. A second projectile landed in an open area within the surrounding Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council. The two remaining rockets were believed to have landed within the Gaza Strip.[88][89][90][91] The Mujahedeen Shura Council, a Palestinian Salafi group, claimed responsibility for the attack[92]

So them rockets aren't capable of killin' their own then? Like at the school?

BOLLOCKS! They did it to themselves. No sympathy whatsoever for them.

I suppose you'll be tellin' me next that the jews control wikipedia?

You might wanna look at the statistics to see the 'Israeli overkill' that allegedly happened. They've been gettin it for years & now they're givin it back.......Well, more power to their elbow says me. You tweak the tiger's tail - and that tiger's gonna bite.

And dont even bother to start on the: 'Women & children cowerin' in shelters' before you start, 'cos that's what the Israelis have had to endure every single day for 60 years or more, for f***'s sake.

Month Missiles launched Effect of missiles Retaliation by Israel
Rockets Mortars Killled Injured Killed Injured
January 22 4
February 9
March 65 1 1 1
April 19 5
May 4 3
June 62 3 6
July 2,874 15[6] 6 34 1,122 7,800
Total 3,055 31 6 41 1,123 7,800

Rockets Mortars Killed Injured Killed Injured
January
February 1
March 4
April 17 5 1
May 1 4
June 5
July 5 2
August 4
September 8
October 3 2
November 5
December 4
Total 52 18 0 0 1 0

Rockets Mortars Killed Injured Killed Injured
January 9 7
February 36 1 1 1
March 173 19 14 26
April 10
May 3
June 83 11 1
July 18 9 1
August 21 3 1
September 17 8 7
October 116 55 8 2
November 1734 83 6 45 6 51
December 1
Total 2,221 196 6 69 41 54

So I'll ask ya: What sort of life is it for the Israelis when they every one of them have do do military service to protect themselves from the islamist terror threat to them from just about every direction?

Is that 'freedom'?

Or is 'freedom' or 'martyrdom' indoctrinatin' kids to hate jews, hate Israel & grow up with the sole ambition of havin' your face painted on a wall in memory of your cowardly suicidal terrorist attack; and havin yer 72 virgins when you allegedly go to heaven for it?

Fuckin' mongs. May they all burn.

08-11-2014, 10:28 PM
I retract my statement, most likely the rockets were still being fired but Hamas never claimed responsibility for them in almost two years. Yes there Re other groups who could of been responsible for them like the Mujahedeen Shura Council but I'm not silly enough to think that Hamas didn't play some part in it.

Put yourself in the paelstinians shoes for a second though. You're living a (reasonably) peaceful life just after WW2 but then the British government decide to give away your land to the displaced Jews (who admittedly suffered horrendously) and form the new state of Israel. They then continue to grow their settlements on YOUR land without permission and then occupy your land for 40 years blocking your borders and taking away your sense of freedom. They place (and continue to do so) restrictions on just about everything they can from your borders to your economy. What right do they have to do so? They're the "new guys" in this area, they can't dictate to you what you can and can't do.

What would you do? If say the Nazi's had of won the war and tried to take English lands and force the english out. Would you sit back and say "fair enough" or would you fight for what is rightfully yours?

Take off your anti-Muslim hat for a second and you might see that the Palestinians are the oppressed people, not the Israeli's.
08-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Who parked up in Israel well over 2,000 years ago & how long has islam been around?

That's all you need to know about who's land it is.

08-12-2014, 01:25 AM
Yeah, well over 2000 years ago...... Before Christianity as well. By that reckoning the Jewish can lay claim to a lot more than just Israel!

How far back do you want to go? The dinosaurs must be pissed off well, it was probably their land first!

Like I said, if you were Palestinian (not necessarily Muslim by the way), what would you do?
08-12-2014, 10:47 AM
It's not Christians who are kickin' off about it, is it? We haven't kicked up a stink there since the crusades hundreds of bleedin' years ago ffs.

Look, who 'conquered' the West Bank in 1948?

Jordan.

Israel took it back in 1967 because of PLO attacks. Then Israel was attacked from all directions in 1973. They ended up successfully repellin' those attacks & seized the land to ensure their SECURITY.

Except they still wern't secure from shithouse internal terrorist attacks like blowin' up buses & armed shithouses jumpin' out of ambulances to gun down INNOCENTS.

Or don't you know about Munich 1972, for example??

That's why the walls went up. To pen the fuckers in, because they don't deserve 'freedom' if their idea of 'freedom' is to murder as many jews as they can find.

The only reason them fuckin' arabs want the land back is because the Israelis put it to use. They wern't arsed one bit when it was scrubland, but as soon ass it was built/ farmed on.....

And you'll find that Israel's bulldozed some of the 'settlements' as well, in order to appease them camelfuckers.

But all them ayrab nations still say they want the Israelis driven into the Med. What the f*** are the Israelis meant to do? Stand there and let themselves be massacred?

I don't know for certain, but by not mentionin' it, I'll take it you're blissfully unaware there's plenty of arabs livin' peacefully in Israel. Are they 'Uncle Tom' ayrabs are they?

Because the way some are carryin' on, you'd have thought them nasty, bloodthirsty jews would've already bumped them all off be now.

The jews have EVERY RIGHT to defend themselves - by ANY means.

08-12-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 11:16 AM by 1878evertonian.)
I'm well aware of the Munich massacre so less of your patronising! You'll kick up a fuss about the murder of a dozen innocent people 40 years ago but you practically praise the murder of hundreds of innocent kids only last month? Disgraceful.

Israel has some of the most advanced weapons in the world that can take out a rocket launcher with minimal impact on the surrounding area but they chose to use artillery which will kill anything and anyone within a 100 meter radius of the blast.

Even Jews in New York were protesting against Israel's actions for f*** sake!

I noticed you avoided my question AGAIN

http://m.forward.com/articles/202796/jew...el-war-in/

Holding signs emblazoned with slogans like “Boycott Israeli Apartheid” and “New York Jews Say: Not in Our Name,” hundreds of protesters marched through lower Manhattan on Thursday demanding an end to American support for Israel’s operation in Gaza.

The event was one of many held in the U.S. and around the world as part of a “national day of action” against Israel’s Gaza campaign. Two Jewish groups, Jewish Voices for Peace and Jews Say No!, were among the march’s organizers, and numerous Jews came to protest Israel’s military campaign.
08-12-2014, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 11:56 AM by Mein blut ist blau.)
Oh, so because the ayrabs are only throwin' stones it doesn't mean that an Israeli can't blow the pricks away?

Them stones don't hurt/maim/kill do they? Nor do them rockets, eh? Nah, them rockets only blow their own kids up, is all. Or perhaps you think wars should be fought in a 'one-for-one' ratio? Doesn't work quite like that, I'm afraid.

You criticise my views on kids gettin killed, but I've heard ZERO criticism whatsoever of the ayrabs deliberately stashin rockets in schools & hospitals.......No criticism at all about the kids that were killed at the school by the palestinian rocket that went askew.....

Now THAT'S disgraceful.

Or is it just jew propaganda? C'mon - let's hear it? You'd have a totally different view if even as little as 10% of arab rocket attacks resulted in Israeli casualties.

The Israelis have tried surgical strikes on terrorist leaders for years prior to this current episode - it seems that hasn't been effective enough. Snatch-squads, targeted assassinations of terrorist cell leaders etc.......and STILL they're under constant attack.

And what about if Egypt, Syria, Lebanon & Jordan kick off on Israel (again) AFTER they've used up their 'hardware' on blowin' up the rocket/ mortar sites in Gaza?

They don't have an unlimited supply of this technology, y'know? The threat's ALWAYS there.

Jews in New York? They livin' is Israel are they? Jews in Israel - where it's happenin' for real, and not just on the f***ing Tv by the way - are livin' with a knife to their throat every single b****** day.

But the vast majority of jews IN ISRAEL are supportive of IDF. Why's that, I wonder? Might just be somethin' to do with the fact they're the ones in imminent danger........

Meanwhile, there's the dickheads watchin' it on Tv who think it's ok to go out & attack jews on British streets & streets worldwide.......I guess they brought it on themselves did they?

If kids are gettin' killed it's the fault of hamas - not Israel. Israel didn't place the rocket sites in or close to schools & hospitals......did they?

Sad, but I'd rather the enemies' kids coppin' it before me own, no matter whose side I was on. Israeli kids aren't exactly 'safe' are they? They'd be a damn sight less safe if them ayrabs got their way - There's NO arguin' that point, it's been proved time & again. Most recently when three of them were MURDERED by arabs just before the balloon went up again.

As for yer question - I deal in facts, not hypotheses. I know what I see, not what I'm told I'm meant to be seein'.