Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Predictions 2014/15
08-11-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Predictions 2014/15
Sorry for the rant , I was so angry at our performance on Saturday and was hammered
Anyway we got our first pre season win today against a Sheffield we'd eleven , 4.1 lukaku scored two an he an Mirallas played 45mins

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2014, 10:28 PM
No need to be sorry mate.

.......Earl fuckin' Barret had me in pleats Biggrin

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Who you calling a bell whiff ya arl moaning b******? Laughing

McGeady will prove you wrong this season mate, he's never going to be a world beater but he's not as sh*t as you make him out to be. He's a better option on the wing than Pienaar but hopefully we get another winger soon. Can't believe how small our squad is with the extra games we'll have to play this year, we struggled at times last season without the extra Europa league games.
08-12-2014, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 12:07 PM by Steve Blue.)
Morning skippy , I thought that would get a reaction from you ha Ha Ha

Anyway we will always differ with McGeady , I said before we signed him on this forum he is a championship player at best , I have not seen anything from him to change my mind , I watched him try an get past paddaborn defenders an run the ball out of play , give the ball away , run up a blind ally even tried to cut inside an run straight into defenders , he is good dinking crosses across the box from tight positions but apart from that , for me he offers very little , why would we be looking for another winger if this fella was any good

I hope he proves me wrong but we are carrying passengers in the team at the minute an he is one of them ,

SCOUSE BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY LAW, EVERTONIAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD
05-26-2015, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2015 07:31 AM by OJL.)
(08-03-2014 09:37 PM)OJL Wrote:  Off you go:

Top 7:
1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. United
5. Liverpool
6. Everton
7. Spurs

Relegated:
Villa
Burnley
WBA

FA Cup: Everton
League Cup: United
Champions League: Chelsea

Promoted from the Championship:
Derby
Fulham
Reading

League One:
Sheffield United
Coventry
Preston

League Two:
Portsmouth
Southend
Cambridge
Oxford[/b]
Nailed the top 4 there.
(08-10-2014 08:45 PM)Steve Blue Wrote:  Win fuckall , mid table blues again , listen evertonians are renowned for being pessimistic well am not and I am honest an open , we will struggle this year , we haven't built enough on last year an had a poor poor pre season which started too late an never stretched the first team enough , what's the point in playing the kids when we want to get the first team fit ???? Fuckin clueless
Liverpool will win the league , coz BT sports adverts are full of them horrible dirty bastards , it's a fuckin corrupt fix , sky TV only advertise liverpool an man city , it's a knocking bet sky/BT call the shots not the referees or the prem league shithouses , the leagues a fix for viewers figures hence the big Money pay days for each club

Apart from that , don't expect much from us this year
Victors home xxxxxx
Damo ,!!!!!! Were are you Bellwiff?????' MCGeady is total an utter sh*t , am fuckin better than that tw*t , he is in my team for all time sh*t , even shitter players to ever be so lucky to pull on the beautiful blue shirt of Everton he puts the W in Woeful puts the S in sh*t puts the U in Useless an puts the V in victor , I can't help it , it fuckin winds me up to see a tw*t like that playing in such a great team as everton , it's a piss take , he's sh*t
Bring back Stephan Rhen , Ray atterveld , Mich fuckin Ward , Tony. Thomas , Earl fuckin Barret , they are all better than that tw*t , how the f*** does he get a track suit never mind a shirt in the staring line up is beyond me
Am f*cked now , no sleep for 2days Night all love you all
Kopites are gobshites
Steve saw it coming

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
05-26-2015, 01:14 PM
In fairness, he was bladdered when he wrote that Laughing