Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Comments that don't deserve their own thread
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Comments that don't deserve their own thread
(01-23-2013 01:00 AM)CharlieEFC Wrote:  Any of you lads off to bolton? I'm in the home end unfortunately, east stand lower tier row x seat 215 if anyone is near me give us a shout.
yep. Shame it sold out so quick wanted to take mates with me cos it was so cheap. I hope they've sold out otherwise its a joke that they wouldn't give us more tickets

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Isn't nsno shite?!

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-23-2013, 07:19 PM
M'Vila signs for Rubin Kazan. There's one we can finally put to bed

"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
01-23-2013, 08:35 PM
I think we can put to bed any rumour tbh. It's obvious that fat bill, and his cronies, don't give a flying f*** if we end up 4th or 17th. Their ambition is to stay in the premier league nothing more, nothing less.
01-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Arsenal's and Spurs' goal difference will be worth an extra point against us if it comes down to it at the end of the season!
01-24-2013, 12:59 AM
(01-23-2013 10:26 PM)The Class of a Jag Wrote:  Arsenal's and Spurs' goal difference will be worth an extra point against us if it comes down to it at the end of the season!

I'm starting to worry about whether we'll even get European football! Tonight's result means it can't go to 7th. Spurs and Arsenal are likely to finish above us and you can't rule out the RS. We've got a battle on. Unfortunately we have to play all 3 of them away

01-24-2013, 09:21 AM
After the pathetic 'performance' on Monday and the lack of investment I think 7th is now a distinct possibility. That is now our ceiling and, by the looks of it, Moyes and the boards aim each season.
01-24-2013, 10:47 AM
The only shred of hope I have is that surely at some point Jelavic will come good?? Also if Mirallas can stay injury free then I think 5 or 6th might be a possiblity.

But I do think 4th is beyond us.
01-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Not buyin' this defeatist attitude, lads. We've lost only 3 times this season. Arenal & spurts lost double that and the shite double +1. They'll all get beat again before the season's over - includin' hopefully by us, which'll restore yers confidence.

All of them have suffered 'shock' defeats; them three more than us though. They've also drawn where they'd be expected to win (like us) so there isn't this gulf in class that I think some of yous are inferrin'.

It's not impossible, but it's a fair owld ask. Pressure's on them too, don't forget.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-24-2013, 12:14 PM
We just look a tired, stale team at present & if Jelavic cant get his finger soon 4th aint happening, id say more realistic than defeatist!