Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Bottles thrown onto the pitch
10-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Bottles thrown onto the pitch
What was everyone's thoughts on this?? Happened a few times throughout the second half especially when Bellamy was taking corners. Did Bellamy do anything in particular to be targeted?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 12:46 PM
RE: Bottles thrown onto the pitch
those fans let us down, its not acceptable. Luckily he didn't get hurt by anything

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
10-02-2011, 01:12 PM
he didnt but a female steward did its a f***ing disgrace that our fans have to stoop that low i for 1 condemn every 1 of those cunts that was involved in the bottle and coin throwing
10-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Stupid, stupid, stupid behaviour. All we need is a hefty fine to give BK an excuse not to give Moyes any money in January.
10-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Ridiculous. Never justified, no matter what the provocation might be.

I noticed that Bellamy laughed it off, so kudos to him. Can't say the same for Suarez though. He used the issue by pretending to duck away, then sneaked in a quick kick when everybody's attention was taken.

Let's hope the cameras caught a few, and some bans are handed out.

(If somebody'd taken a shot at Atkinson though...)

KENWRIGHT OUT! MOYES OUT! ROUND OUT! BOARD OUT! EVERYBODY OUT!

[Image: rr207201001.gif]
10-02-2011, 02:58 PM
There was at least one lad, didn't look to old either, who will be easily identified as he was only in the 2nd row and he was easily seen on camera throwing a bottle. It's similar to when Rooney scored against at goodison at the park end and things were thrown at him, a mobile phone being one item.
10-02-2011, 04:39 PM
im not defending throwing bottles onto the pitch but when Atkinson gives the rodwell decision yesterday it doesnt help fans frustration levels, like i say im not defending those people responsible but refereeing like that doesnt make it easy.
10-02-2011, 05:23 PM
(10-02-2011 04:39 PM)The Class of a Jag Wrote:  im not defending throwing bottles onto the pitch but when Atkinson gives the rodwell decision yesterday it doesnt help fans frustration levels, like i say im not defending those people responsible but refereeing like that doesnt make it easy.

no it doesn't. I don't think it would have happened if it wasn't for the decision

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
10-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I'd like to see the same "passion" shown next time that smug self-important fucker's grid's shown on the jumbotron.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
10-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I'd like to see the same "passion" shown next time that smug self-important fucker's grid's shown on the jumbotron.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/