Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Muslims in Christian countries
02-01-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: Muslims in Christian countries
Multiculturalism should be the aim, but only if we're brave enough to accept and remove the bad applesm and unfortunately the only top politician willing to do that in the past few decades has been Jack Straw, and he didn't get his message across to his peers very well.

In what way? He's never done anything very well,so that comes as no surprise.

He was home sec. at a time when black on white assault was not to be recorded as "hate crime".

Not very integrative that Confused But what do you expect? He's a jew,in a largely muslim populated constituency. Wouldn't have done for him to have mentioned that white girls were/are being targeted by mooslims in the majority.

Now,his party is the opposition to government,and it might well do to be seen to highlight the problem,nevermind he was home sec. when this was going on,and didn't say a dicky-bird about it. He even has the brass neck to say that he had doubts about the Iraq invasion.

The man's never been anything less than a buffoon. Even kenwright'd make a better MP than he ever did imo.

Don't be surprised if this parliament is the last one he appears in. I'm rather certain that he'll stand down before the next election - should this Govt run it's natural course.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
He's the only one who opened up a debate about the Burka when he was in government, and he's come out about the Asian groups targetting white girls outside of government. I never meant it to sound like he was calling for a great change in our attitude, I meant that it was sad that his murmurs were the only voice willing to take some flack from the Muslim community, and that if he's the best those at the top of politics can offer then we're screwed.
02-01-2011, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 05:13 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
SoS, his attempts were only half-hearted when he was part of the government. Most of "new" labour's policies regarding racism and the likes,were designed to appease the minorities,at the expense of the majority.

They started by wasting thousands of parliamentary hours debating whether we should be chasing a fox around ffs,when there were more pressing matters. The "burka debate" was nothing but an attempt to deflect from other matters;and all the while,they snidily passed laws left right and centre,under cover of half-baked parliamentary debates on issues that affected very few.

Then they chose to appease the homo's by giving them what they wanted,"civil unions" and the like in order to give them tax concessions and other benefits. Did John-Q-White-Single-Childless-Taxpayer,get any sort of concessions or compensatory benefits? Did they shite.

And don't get me started on the oldham race-riots.

Them bastards openly pandered to the minority,and it's the indiginous that's picking up the bill.

You're entirely right - if he's the best that's on offer,God help us. Fortunately,we have more radical "nationalist" parties these days. legitimate parties with legitimate poilicies that will redress the balance,if given a fair hearing,and enough votes

02-01-2011, 05:35 PM
I don't agree with nationalist parties, because I feel they're seeking to solve one problem by creating many many more.

Immigration is essential, the NHS, for example, is going to really suffer due to not being able to bring in the required number of non-EU doctors with the new limit. But it must be done in a sensible way. I stopped in Wembley for the semi final, a nearly completely Asian area, that is not multiculturalism. Cities split between Asian and white areas, faith schools segregating faiths and races from a young age, that is not multiculturalism. If we really want to bring about multiculturalism, preventing "white only" or "Asian only" estates must be done, getting rid of brain washing Muslim, Jewish, C of E and Catholic schools for young children is essential (if you want to brainwash your child and close their mind, do it in your own home). And it's just common sense that a requirement for entry to the UK should be a competent use of the English language.
02-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Whilst i agree, it would be very hard to stop asian areas or black areas from appearing though SOS. There are quite a number of these areas in Melbourne, which is a largely multicultural city but certain areas, you just know what race you expect to see, much like toxteth i suppose.

Trouble is, when people immigrate then want to be in a community that has like minded people hence these areas form and once they've formed theres very little to be done to reverse it. Imagine trying to turn toxteth into an evenly mixed white/black/asian area, it would almost be seen as ethnic cleansing.

P.S great to see you back on here, hopefully you stick around Thumb
02-13-2011, 06:25 PM
My missus looks good in a burkha and nothing else.........

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
03-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Further proof we're being LAUGHED AT by these fuckers

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/2332...pound-fine

A MUSLIM extremist on £800-a-month state benefits laughed yesterday as he was fined just £50 for burning a giant poppy during the two-minutes silence on Remembrance Day.
Veterans groups and politicians reacted with fury at the “disgustingly” small fine, which taxpayers will have to pay.
Emdadur Choudhury, 26, was among a group of extremists who burned the poppy as he chanted “British soldiers burn in hell” while calling soldiers “rapists” and “murderers” to the distress of those trying to honour the war dead last November.
He did not even have to attend court to hear the verdict as a judge found him guilty of causing harassment, alarm and distress in “a calculated and deliberate insult to the dead and those who mourn or remember them”.
Laughing later about the sentence at London’s Belmarsh magistrates’ court, he said British soldiers should be on trial instead of him.
Referring to the fine, plus a mandatory £15 victims’ surcharge order, he said: “I get fined more for a parking ticket”.

Those who witnessed the “disgraceful” poppy burning incident in front of London’s Royal Albert Hall last November said they felt “sick” to their stomachs and shed “tears of rage”.
Following the demo, Choudhury and Mohammed Haque, 30, were arrested and charged with using threatening or abusive words or behaviour. Married Choudhury was convicted and Haque was found not guilty. John Giddings, national chairman of veterans’ group the Burma Star Association, said: “It is sadly the way of the world these days. If the punishment is £50 then that is not enough. They should have had a short prison sentence.”
Shaun Rusling, vice-chairman of the National Gulf War Veterans’ and Families’ Association, said everyone who had served in the armed forces was insulted and would see the sentence as “disgusting”.

He added: “If we set fire to a Koran they would go after us, but because this is Britain it is a futile sentence.”
Muslim Khalid Mahmood, Labour MP for Birmingham Perry Barr, said: “I don’t think the sentence is adequate for the hurt caused to a huge amount of people.”
A Royal British Legion spokesman said: “We won’t be commenting as we do not wish to provide these persons with any further publicity.”

Unreal..............

And then you have gobshites like roger waters,who call for musicians to boycott playing in Israel,saying the nation has: "A two-tiered,racist system"

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/2333...el-boycott

He ought to see what's happening in his country of origin,the f***ing dope Doh Bangin

03-09-2011, 01:36 AM
“If we set fire to a Koran they would go after us, but because this is Britain it is a futile sentence.”

how true is that! disgrace really
03-09-2011, 10:10 AM
(03-09-2011 01:36 AM)1878evertonian Wrote:  “If we set fire to a Koran they would go after us, but because this is Britain it is a futile sentence.”

how true is that! disgrace really

I think the powers that be allow this kind of thing to happen, to divert attention away from all of their other f*** ups.

We will end up with more race riots at some point, public opinion across the UK and Western Europe is turning to breaking point. In France all the opinion polls are pointing to the National Front being in front ahead of the next elections.

If the right wing parties here had figure heads who could string a sentence together is may well be the same here.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
06-15-2011, 05:29 PM
In my opinion I believe that all countries should banish religion from its law making policies and see it as nothing more than a cult. There is evidence that religion is made up as it is over time changed and has things taken from older religions e.g. the virgin birth of Jesus was taken from the Egyption sun god and the Greek god Zues. A lot of the Christian rituals were taken from Pagan times as well. If this is true for Christianity then how isnt it true for all other religions?

Religion is a major divide in the world and for that reason I dont think it should be given respect. I think that all religious buildings in Britain should be closed down and one chosen religion conceiled to themselves. It even says so in the bible that people should hide it away but that catholic church wont point that out... to much money to turn down. I think the Burka should also be banned as well as it is a show of oppresion on women that it is in place so should be removed from this society were everyone is equal and should be treated so.

To answer the question I think all religion should be banned. Also with the previous comment about the Shari law court in Britain I think its a disgrace. Everyone in this society should be treated with the same rules as that will mean everyone will give them respect and not try to hide behind religion to justify them not obeying them.