Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Muslims in Christian countries
01-11-2011, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 01:54 PM by 1878evertonian.)
Muslims in Christian countries
I'd be interested to hear what everyone elses thoughts are on them and their religion??

Personally, I can't stand the two faced bastards, especially the way they come over to Christian countries and try and force their beliefs/laws onto people.

Also I ask the mods (especially OJL) not to pull this thread as we still have freedom of speech and people should be allowed to voice their opinions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Muslims
Whilst agreeing with you to a certain extent, most of our friends here are Muslim and Kurdish.
We trust them more than we do the whingeing, moaning expats who take great pleasure in slagging you off, reporting you to the Jandarma for minor infringements and getting mouthy when pissed. Send the expats home I say, except us that is.......

I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Its nice to be home.
01-11-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Muslims
Fair point dessy, although I was more getting at those who have moved to Christian countries, I've yet to meet any that I actually like and I've met quite a lot of them.
01-11-2011, 02:19 PM
RE: Muslims in Christian countries
The main problem in Britain is that the previous Governement under the guise of political correctness has tried to appease all minority groups - maybe in a bid for votes.

We have a situation here where in many parts of the country ethnic minorities have no intension of integrating - particularly prevailent in the Muslim community.

We now have Sharia courts in the UK - where will this end.

In the UK we bend over backwards to please every fucker. We are regarded around the world as a soft touch and that is why so may 'asylum' seekers come here. The rules of asylum in theory state that you can go to the closest safe coutry. Why then do they treck half way round the world to get here? Could it be the Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit, Income Support, Incapacity Benefit, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Relief and Social Housing.

Obviously the above are being abused by a lot of other people as well and we are paying for it big time - with austerity cuts etc.

NSNO - No Sale, No Optimism
01-11-2011, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 03:44 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
(01-11-2011 02:19 PM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  The main problem in Britain is that the previous Governement under the guise of political correctness has tried to appease all minority groups - maybe in a bid for votes.

We have a situation here where in many parts of the country ethnic minorities have no intension of integrating - particularly prevailent in the Muslim community.

In the UK we bend over backwards to please every fucker. We are regarded around the world as a soft touch and that is why so may 'asylum' seekers come here. The rules of asylum in theory state that you can go to the closest safe coutry. Why then do they treck half way round the world to get here? Could it be the Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit, Income Support, Incapacity Benefit, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Relief and Social Housing.

Obviously the above are being abused by a lot of other people as well and we are paying for it big time - with austerity cuts etc.

Exactly that!

And while we're in the depths of an economic crisis,this new government's decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea if we kept throwing even more money at these african tin-pot despotic dictatorships,who do piss-all except harbour terrorists,and create the ideal conditions for the populace of those countries to travel several thousands of miles,bypassing several countries - where,as MC correctly states - they could legally apply for asylum.

Take the case of this PIG

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...62049.html

An Iraqi kurd (Kurds btw,are the scum of the ayrab world - no other ayrab/mooslim country wants to know about them - indeed,the turks are cureently engaged in a conflict with them as we speak) who knocked over a 12 year old girl,and left her to die,was granted leave to stay in the UK,as deporting him back to Iraq would be a "breach of his human rights - denying him the right to family life"

What about that poor girl's father's rights to a family life? That c*nt was a persistent offender,driving offences,harrassment,possession of drugs and burglary,al the while,whilst claiming asylum.

And as for the trash that bore him children...........Pokey

This country sickens me. If I had the opportunity to leave,I'd gladly do so yesterday. These dickheads who signed us away to the EU have taken away my country from me,and given it to all & sundry.

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 03:58 PM by Yalides.)
For what goes on in UK I agree with you all. Even my friends here say you Brits are so stupid to put up with what you do in the name of human rights. This is why I love living here, you don,t like the way we run our country then f*** off somewhere else is the attitude here.

A very few Muslims hanker after being suicide bombers....running short of virgins in heaven......
(01-11-2011 03:42 PM)Mein blut ist blau Wrote:  
(01-11-2011 02:19 PM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  The main problem in Britain is that the previous Governement under the guise of political correctness has tried to appease all minority groups - maybe in a bid for votes.

Exactly that!

And while we're in the depths of an economic crisis,this new government's decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea if we kept throwing even more money at these african tin-pot despotic dictatorships,who do piss-all except harbour terrorists,and create the ideal conditions for the populace of those countries to travel several thousands of miles,bypassing several countries - where,as MC correctly states - they could legally apply for asylum.

Take the case of this PIG

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...62049.html

An Iraqi kurd (Kurds btw,are the scum of the ayrab world - no other ayrab/mooslim country wants to know about them - indeed,the turks are cureently engaged in a conflict with them as we speak) who knocked over a 12 year old girl,and left her to die,was granted leave to stay in the UK,as deporting him back to Iraq would be a "breach of his human rights - denying him the right to family life"

What about that poor girl's father's rights to a family life? That c*nt was a persistent offender,driving offences,harrassment,possession of drugs and burglary,al the while,whilst claiming asylum.

And as for the trash that bore him children...........Pokey

This country sickens me. If I had the opportunity to leave,I'd gladly do so yesterday. These dickheads who signed us away to the EU have taken away my country from me,and given it to all & sundry.

Sorry mate, Kurds are not scum nor are they Arabs, different race altogether. Kurds are the most friendly, business like and family orientated race in the world. I am honoured to have a great number of Kurds amongst my best friends. I could go on but I won,t. Never judge a race by a few idiots. If you must then UK comes right near the bottom of the pile.

Its nice to be home.
01-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Yalides, you live in a (mainly) moderate Muslim country, it is more normal for Muslim countries to become extreme e.g. Sharia law and by extension produce fanatics who know nothing about the world except what they are told to believe in the Qu'ran. It is religious ideology and dogma which is the problem, Islam just being the worst at the moment, but it goes in swings and roundabouts - scholars of history will know this. The blind belief and ignoring of the obvious which exists in ANY religion is stupid. The belief in god is a CHOICE when you're an adult, a stupid one at that. I'm always amazed how few very religious people have a good education, fewer still excel in any field of science or anything else. Says it all really.
01-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Sharia law is basically an Arab thing. Doesn,t apply here.
If you have a system in the western world that encourages the rubbish from all over the world to try and get here then blame your government. You vote Labour then whinge about immigrants.....doh.

Its nice to be home.
01-11-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 04:27 PM by Mein blut ist blau.)
Des.

Now,I don't profess to be an expert on the kurds;but I read the papers,and I watch the news. The kurds are DETESTED by the turks,the iraqis (who thought nothing of gassing them) and the iranians. Why is that?

Do the rest of the mooslim world turn around to these three nations and say "Hey! Stop that you c*nts" ?? No - they don't,do they? Why is that?

You might well have kurdish friends,Des. That doesn't detract from them being hated by the three nations I mentioned. A woman what lives across the road from me owl fella,is married to one - he seems ok,but from what I gather he doesn't go to the mosque because of his race - where he's looked down upon as some sort of underclass.

That suggests,to me at least - that the mooslim/ayrab world treat them as scum.
PS..........

I don't vote,as there has never been a BNP candidate in my constituency/ward. Plus,I'm not on the elctoral roll (A throwback to the poll tax days)

rat kopite -> [Image: violent-smiley-099.gif] <-Me

http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/th...uncan.html

VOTE CLASS WAR!! http://ianbone.wordpress.com/2014/02/10/...th-2014-2/
01-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Thats a generalisation and not true. Turks and Kurds live side by side here. They have businesses next to each other. Kurds speak better English, are better business men and by far a friendlier race. I know an Iranian who lives with his family just down the road from us. A total asshole but I don,t judge all his kind by him alone. And for me to play the race card then, as I said before, Arabs are shite and who the world only take any notice of because they have a bit of oil.

Its nice to be home.