Latest News RSS News Feed Reports Previews Fan Articles Current Squad Rumours and Gossip
About Us Contact Us The Team Advertise Donate
Forum Index Main Forum The Lounge Calendar Member List Help Docs Login Join Forum

Poll: Everton V Liverpool prediction
This poll is closed.
Comfortable victory (2/+ goals) 31.58% 6 31.58%
Marginal victory (1 goal) 31.58% 6 31.58%
Draw 10.53% 2 10.53%
Marginal defeat (1 goal) 15.79% 3 15.79%
Heavy defeat (2/+ goals) 10.53% 2 10.53%
Total 19 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Everton VS Liverpool Match Thread 17-10-10
10-05-2010, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 02:18 AM by toffeebrandon.)
Evertonicon Everton VS Liverpool Match Thread 17-10-10
Everton V Liverpool Match Thread
Venue: Goodison Park
Final Score: 2-0
Scorers: Cahill, Arteta

Team: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Heitinga, Arteta, Osman, Cahill, Yakubu
bench: Mucha, Hibbert, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Gueye, Mustafi, Baxter

links (click)
EvertonFC report (EFC OS)
BBC match report
The derby (FFE)
Player ratings
Moyes delighted with success (BBC interview)
Cahill on the derby (BBC interview)
Neville hails Cahill importance (BBC)
Yakubu (FFE)
Felliani out for six weeks (BBC)
Baines: Derby even more crucial (BBC)
Torres on course for derby (BBC)
Jags out for 4/6 weeks? (FFE)
Jagielka out of England squad (EFC OS)
Derby on Tim's mind (EFC OS)

Last game: Jagielka?

Corresponding fixture: none - last season 0-2

Team News: Pienaar, Saha & Jagielka are doubts. Felliani, Rodwell & Anichebe out. Agger and Aurelio are doubts and Kuyt is out
Team last match: Howard, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Arteta, Cahill, Osman, Fellaini, Yakubu

Opposition News: Torres and Konchesky are available for selection.. Lawrensen prediction: 1-1

FFE prediction: ?

<mybb-bad-sm>

My prediction: 3-1 victory. Its about time we won a derby, and typically in these games league position doesn't mean much. With Moyes picking up those results against United and Chelsea since the last derby I think we may be more aggressive and that should be enough, with the energy of the stadium, to bowl our neighbours over.
Cahill to continue his derby scoring!

I've put this up earlier than usual as this is probably goign to be the most talked about game of the season!

Not in my lifetime has the Merseyside derby had the relegation zone as a possible destination for both teams!

"During my time at Everton, Goodison Park came to feel like a second home, with the supporters of the club, and the people of the city becoming a second family to me. If you were to take Everton out of the City, I firmly believe the club could no longer call itself the ‘People’s Club’ and I give my whole-hearted support to the campaign to keep Everton in the City" - Duncan Ferguson
"My aim is to be an academy coach at Everton." - Joe Parkinson

Like what you see? Support the site: http://www.followeverton.com/donate.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2010, 06:32 AM
RE: Everton VS Liverpool Match Thread 10-10-10
The way we are playing and the way they playing we should mulller them but this a derby so the ref will have a big part in the game. does anyone know who it is ?

“Okay you c**ts. Lets see what you can do now.” HIT GIRL
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2010, 07:48 AM
We should hammer them going by the way they're playing but as its derby, form goes out the window but i still fancy us to nick it! COYB 1-0 yakubu (he's due one)
10-06-2010, 11:17 AM
We've been playing well and loosing, they've been playing poorly and loosing; we, on paper, are better than them, and should thrash them, but knowing derbies, they'll beat us and we'll play better than them. I think we can beat them, you have to fancy us for this one, Fellaini and Arteta compared to Poulson and Merleles. Hopefully Lucas, Ngog and the rest of the crap plays! I can't wait, because I think we are the favourites and rightly so, but we suck as favourites usually.. we like to be the underdogs. I hope for a 3-0! Smile TB1, who said that Osman was a doubt, and that Saha is injured?
10-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Torres is key. Depending on whether he plays will sway my prediction. The guy might be going through a sh*t patch right now but boy does he play up for the big games. The recent 3-3 United draw being the most recent example.

One name I'm particularly happy not to see this season in their starting XI is Mascherano. He's been a key player for the shite despite what people say about him. His tackles put fear into players which thankfully neither Meireles or Poulsen can replicate.

We're overdue a win against the RS but this match is like their cup final so they always show up.

2-1 A Pepe Reina howler to give us the lead, G*rrard to equalise and Cahill to get the winner.
10-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Keep up the good match threads btw TB1.
10-07-2010, 06:50 PM
(10-07-2010 06:23 PM)Ryan Wrote:  Keep up the good match threads btw TB1.

If both Osman and Pienaar are out, who do we play?

Yak

Billy Arteta Cahill Fellaini Coleman

That´s my front 6.
10-07-2010, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 06:53 PM by OJL.)
can't get a ticket for this so going go to Stoke 2 weeks later instead. Its really stupid that ST holders can buy a 2nd ticket (most likely to go to their redshite mates) so early leaving lots of us unable to get a ticket. I'd have thought having been to 2/3 home games this season would mean I get tickets but clearly not. Also while I'm having a small rant I can't believe how small our Spurs allocation is, might miss out on that too
(10-07-2010 06:50 PM)fyraji Wrote:  
(10-07-2010 06:23 PM)Ryan Wrote:  Keep up the good match threads btw TB1.

If both Osman and Pienaar are out, who do we play?

Yak

Billy Arteta Cahill Fellaini Coleman

That´s my front 6.

what's wrong with Ossie?

[Image: duncan-1.png]
"Stay at this club as long as you can because there is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down."
10-09-2010, 02:18 PM
(10-07-2010 05:33 PM)Son of Toffeeboy Wrote:  Torres is key. Depending on whether he plays will sway my prediction. The guy might be going through a sh*t patch right now but boy does he play up for the big games. The recent 3-3 United draw being the most recent example.

One name I'm particularly happy not to see this season in their starting XI is Mascherano. He's been a key player for the shite despite what people say about him. His tackles put fear into players which thankfully neither Meireles or Poulsen can replicate.

We're overdue a win against the RS but this match is like their cup final so they always show up.

2-1 A Pepe Reina howler to give us the lead, g*rrard to equalise and Cahill to get the winner.

Think you might be a little bit confused with the 3-3 draw mate lol
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
RE: Everton VS Liverpool Match Thread 17-10-10
hello everton fans, why are you wasting your time supporting everton? you are all sad people as you think that mikel arteta is actually a good player, he is about as good as my nan (she has one leg). moyes and kenwright our in a civil partnership. please tell me what the championship is like next season! also jakielka likes pies, a bit too much http://followeverton.com/forum/images/sm...ote_19.gif